Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That half sums up this footy team the fact that they act like a cruel siren at times.

They dominated that half in field position from start to finish; that gives you the hope they can beat the best teams.

Then they make the dumbest errors at the most inopportune times and can’t recover from them. They always say it’s important to turn defence into attack but we need to learn to lessen the effect of errors.

Those first two tries show our unwillingness to compete on every play and never give up on the ball. If we could get players that had 10% of Thurston’s competitiveness, we would be a much better team.

Not giving up on them, just frustrated like I’m sure a lot of you are as well.

So the coach drops balls, misses tackles and shows no enthusiasm pouncing on the loose ball ?

Seriously ?!?
What do you think the coach's job is? Because if it's to design attacking structures and to motivate the players to perform at their best, Seibold ain't doing much of a job at it.

Well I’m switching off another Broncs game this year.

We are a rabble
I thought officers of the law were trained to experience tough situations?

Weak.

We'll lose but at least be a true supporter.

The Broncs haven't been bad, The Bunnies have been rubbish though and are flogging the better team, this is the importance of experience...and a helpful ref.

So the coach drops balls, misses tackles and shows no enthusiasm pouncing on the loose ball ?

Seriously ?!?

Seriously. I'd agree with you if it was a one off game, but it's the sixth game out of 8 it's happened. A good coach would have worked on it. We are at worst as good as we were last year as a squad, yet we are going backwards all over the park. Defence is worse, attack is worse and we make more errors

Please god..

Let this be the last game for Boyd and macca..

Please

Well, we haven't been great but man we could do with some luck. The refereeing is also some sloppy ass random shit.

We need to do more with the ball, cant just do 4 one out hitups then spread on the 5th.

No one is running off dearden. Poor kid is nervous as

To be fair, no one is running off anyone, and no one bothers to chase Milford's kicks either. He looks okay to me. Reminds me a bit of Peter Wallace.

Tough initiation for dearden. You can see a couple of times hes been looking for support and everyone is behind him. Prob thinking he had more support at wynnum

You can see that most of the time the entire team seems to be bunched up in the middle of the field. I dunno who's calling the shots and who's listening, but clearly there are a good number of players to blame.

The effort is there, but the errors are killing us. Roberts looks like he has switched off. I don't remember constantly getting so many points put on us thought.

Bennett left us with the worst squad in the NRL and made sure that we had 2.5m+ tied up for the next 3 years, with gillett, boyd and bird. Boyd shouldn't be playing first grade full stop, Gillett is still living off his 2015/16 seasons and should be on half the money, and Bird is playing centre and most weeks is getting out played. Not what you want from someone on 700-900k.

Bennett absolutely fucked us.

Look at how much better the rabbitohs squad is that seibold left him?

This is honestly disgraceful. I hope Paul White gets forced out. Crowds are down, he bungled the coaching saga, and agreed to sign these old *****.

You can see that most of the time the entire team seems to be bunched up in the middle of the field. I dunno who's calling the shots and who's listening, but clearly there are a good number of players to blame.
Total lack of enthusiasm and willingness to get involved. Starts from the captain.

Can't believe I've pissed away nearly $100 on a ticket, parking and fuel to watch this. :(
It's clearly your fault sir that the ruck is being penalised unjustly and that 3 tries came from pure luck. Damn your decision to attend the game and cheer on our team.

To be fair, no one is running off anyone, and no one bothers to chase Milford's kicks either. He looks okay to me. Reminds me a bit of Peter Wallace.

This loss will never be the fault of an 18 year old debutant. These more experienced players are not doing him any favours and should bow their heads in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.