Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our two wins this year came when Carrigan wasn't in the side. Just saying.

Seibold needs to make some really tough decisions if he's going to keep his job beyond this year.

Milford needs to stand up in the 2nd half. He’s really our only hope

24 points to make up......come on boys bit of energy and lets use this ball!

**** I'm just depressed watching this. Dearden positive, Haas and Flegler great. That's all I got. All I want for the second half is a committed effort and some points on the board, don't think we'll score 5 unanswered tries at this rate though.

Yep, because the same thing is happening most weeks. The coach could have worked on getting us to hold the ball better before trying all these different structures that aren't working. We need to go back to basics, and concentrate on completing our sets and play error free footy. Not saying the players shouldn't have some responsibility either, they should, but the buck stops with the coach.

The coach needs to coach a 300 game player to attack the ball at the back? Did the coach forget to remind Milford not to throw the ball to a Souths player waiting to receive it before the game?

Of all people to jump on the Seibold is a dud train I thought you would have been towards the end of the line

If Oates would just fix his butter smeared hands we wouldn’t be in this predicament. Now score a try and redeem yourself

Our two wins this year came when Carrigan wasn't in the side. Just saying.

That's rubbish, we have never lost a single game he has started for us this year.

**** I'm just depressed watching this. Dearden positive, Haas and Flegler great. That's all I got. All I want for the second half is a committed effort and some points on the board, don't think we'll score 5 unanswered tries at this rate though.

The kids are alright.

Why is it that Milford doesn’t move away from/try something different with his kicking game. Every single kick tonight has been a bomb to Allan. The kicks are predictable and offering absolutely nothing. Yes it worked last week against a rookie, but it’s not working tonight.
Why can a million dollar player not realise, notice and react to what is not working.
It’s painful to watch.
The set is only as good as your kick, and tonight (much like most games this year) Milford’s bombing game is predictable and kills all momentum.

Seibold needs to make some really tough decisions if he's going to keep his job beyond this year.
He has and has continued to do so. This is essentially his roster that we're playing, a roster that had a year under him to become this good. I know you're a mod but this post is fucking bullshit.

Boyd man. He has cost us so many tries this season. Absolutely unable to compete as a fullback in the NRL competion. He's way below standard and that's not hyperbole. He's got angood cutout pass, no attacking game and no defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.