Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , we've had no luck with the bounce, the refs have been super harsh on one side and as usual Boyd point blank refuses to put his body on the line.

Scoreboard aside we have been the equal of Souths.

The sooner we tell TPJ he is free to test the market the better. I've never been sold on him, I don't like flashy look at me players and he is top shelf in that category .

I'm still convinced we need a new 1 & 9.

Sad how much the fox commentators are loving the broncos pain. They better be careful what they wish for.

There big broad casting rights meal ticket will plummet if broncos go shit for a few years.

That plus all the biase shit broncos fans have to listen to from media will turn a big number of there fan base away

Get Carrigan on TPJ is liability in the middle defence and is doing **** all attitude wise.

Need to throw more at the bunnies and have players that actually want to be Broncos on the fucking field

Don’t talk to dearden Boyd! Get your uncommitted vibes away from him, fucking soft prick.

I don't know if I should watch this second half, I can feel my blood pressure rising.....I wonder if the Broncos players understand how much influence they have over whether fans have a good Friday/Weekend.

We are just too dumb. Simple as that.

Last edited:
We are the fucking dumbest bunch of fuckers ever assembled to play footy

Wingers off the mark early with their errors... is that 3 or 4 to them now???

Get Carrigan on TPJ is liability in the middle defence and is doing **** all attitude wise.

Need to throw more at the bunnies and have players that actually want to be Broncos on the fucking field

If this shit keeps up, none of them will want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.