Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has and has continued to do so. This is essentially his roster that we're playing, a roster that had a year under him to become this good. I know you're a mod but this post is fucking bullshit.

It's more like Michael Mcguires roster tbf

Why is it that Milford doesn’t move away from/try something different with his kicking game. Every single kick tonight has been a bomb to Allan. The kicks are predictable and offering absolutely nothing. Yes it worked last week against a rookie, but it’s not working tonight.
Why can a million dollar player not realise, notice and react to what is not working.
It’s painful to watch.
The set is only as good as your kick, and tonight (much like most games this year) Milford’s bombing game is predictable and kills all momentum.
My thoughts the entire season. Seibold says out attack isn't a/the problem but this is typically what we dish up on the 5th. And now we don't have Nikorima to pull something out his arse against the run of play.

Lol oates, i just can't get angry anymore, we are simply just a stupid unconfident squad. It's so embarrassing though.

If we are looking for an 80 minute player as a captain, Haas might be our man. Leads from the front

He has and has continued to do so. This is essentially his roster that we're playing, a roster that had a year under him to become this good. I know you're a mod but this post is fucking bullshit.
Sounds like shitty excuses, we've been getting flogged week after week and have only looked good against a garbage Cows team and a Sharks team missing 5+ key players.

This is not good enough, I couldn't care less about Bennett right now, we are the Broncos and we are right down there with the Bulldogs for form in the first third of this season. Me being staff has nothing to do with my post, if you think my posts break a rule, report away and other members of the team will review it, otherwise it's irrelevant to my posts.

Last edited:
This team is creatively bankrupt. It's as if there is a persistent mental deficit that impedes our ability to think or adapt.

Poor Tommy: when Macca is your only option to pass the ball to...

It's clearly your fault sir that the ruck is being penalised unjustly and that 3 tries came from pure luck. Damn your decision to attend the game and cheer on our team.

It's been hard to tell from where I am.

I felt the first two tries were purely luck of the bounce for the Bunnies (plus kicking it out on the full off the kick-off).

Don't worry mate, still have plenty of faith in Seibold and the team, it's just gonna be a long drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.