/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

*** PRESS CONFERENCE ***
Interviewer: "with those first two tries, it seems like cody walker just wanted it more than darius"

Seibold: "It was fifth tackle I will need to look at it".

Fucking everyone can see it you blind piece of shit. **** him off. Take the team on a trip to china and leave boyd there.

Mate no he’s not. We had won 7 straight against the bunnies. SEVEN. Coach swap and we get pantsed by 30 points.
Not one of the players in our current roster is a Seibold signing apart from Kennar. I was replying to a post on recruitment and retention not players shitting the bed

Look at Souths mate. What do you think

I'm sorry but this is just a flat out dumb take. South Sydney don't have an average age of 24. They don't have a useless captain. They don't have a useless fullback. They have an actual quality hooker who knows what to do behind a dominant pack. They have players with premiership experience. Need I go on?

Does anyone here seriously think we’d be worse of with Wayne coaching right now?

No, but I don't think we'd be any better either. It's been said many times, this is a long-term team, not a short-term team like the one Wayne whipped together in 2015/16.

We can't simply say after 8 games "Would we have won more than 2 of our first 8 if we had Wayne as coach?", because the answer is almost irrelevant to the success of the team, let's look back in 4 years at how many, if any premierships we've won under Seibold's first contract. At that stage I'm happy to ask the question, in retrospect, would we have won more premierships if we had stuck with Wayne?

Frustrating as shit but we need a bit of luck to go our way. If Reynolds misses that intercept we might have scored and the complexion of the game totally changes. We were right in it up until then. Our heads dropped from that point and it was going to be a tough night.

Was happy with the young fella. Looked very solid. I liked how he was sniffing around and pushing up in attack and he did well defensively. Just need a few of his mates to go with him.

There should be a club policy of no long term deals (four years plus) for blokes 27 or over unless they're a 9, 7, or 6 once in a generation talent like JT or Smith.

The Isaako Boyd swap has to happen. It gets Isaako more involved and Boyd the **** away from Fullback. I don't give a shit about Isaako dropping balls, as long as he offers more in defence of grubbers and runs out of our end, then I'm okay with it.
I'm a big fan of the guy (which has been tough this year lol) so I'm obviously biased, but one thing you can't say about Jamayne is that he's passive. He runs the ball back with gusto, he hits the ball up hard when bringing it out of our own end, and he uses his athleticism to compete for the high ball. I'd be all for this.

It annoys me how seibold uses the youth as an excuse. Our issue is the older past it hasbeens on too much money.

**** Boyd, Macca and Gillett off (our oldest 3 players) and replace them with a younger player on similar money. E.G. Gutho, Korisau, Frizzel and we would have won a couple more, no doubt about it.

Not one of the players in our current roster is a Seibold signing apart from Kennar. I was replying to a post on recruitment and retention not players shitting the bed

Bennet took the core of this team and spanked seibolds bunnies team twice last year. Coach swap and there’s a 30 point swing. Must be a coincidence

*** PRESS CONFERENCE ***
Interviewer: "with those first two tries, it seems like cody walker just wanted it more than darius"

Seibold: "It was fifth tackle I will need to look at it".

Fucking everyone can see it you blind piece of shit. **** him off. Take the team on a trip to china and leave boyd there.

You take what is said in press conferences too seriously.

I knew things would be bad this year but I never envisioned record losses to Souths and the Roosters and a 2-6 start. When should I stop "trusting the process"?

I wouldn’t hold your breath for either to be moved

That is pretty disappointing considering their performances this season. Are there any options for hooker and fullback either coming through or on the signing radar?

are you actually Kodi Nikorima ... because he is the only one who thinks he should be the halfback of this team

So you are totally okay with our shitty hooker and fullback. How the **** is Seibold giving these plodders so much leeway!!!

I fuckin hate the 1 and 9, they are weighing everyone else down.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • TimWhatley
  • Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Alec
  • the_next
  • Accept
  • KickHaas
  • Painin the Haas
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.