Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
No changes needed really. I guess Turps comes back in if fit as Kevvie seems to love him but other than that, they all did really well.

No Turpin and we win 2 in a row.

I'd definitely rather Walters/Paix over Turpin.

If I never see Turpin in a Broncos jumper again I'll be happy.
And Niu

Same team imo pending haas shoulder

Every game is huge but if we can get three in a row, we will be firmly entrenched in the 8 after 9 rounds and belief would be returning in spades. The talent is there, hopefully the confidence is coming too.

Every game is huge but if we can get three in a row, we will be firmly entrenched in the 8 after 9 rounds and belief would be returning in spades. The talent is there, hopefully the confidence is coming too.
And we will have the benefit of not really being hit by origin. We will only lose Haas and Capewell, with Oates, Carrigan and Staggs being smokeys.

Its funny what a difference a fortnight makes. Almost the entire team was o the verge of getting the sack, kevie included.
I dont know about anyone else but i would give this spine some time to settle and build cimbinations.
Mam is the only inclusion id like to see, but im happy to wait.
Martin looks like hes a pre season short of being an excellent player. If he can work some combinations, along with gamble, they could give the 8 a good chase this season.
The real test will be souths though. Two quality teams in a row beaten will allow self belief and confidence to grow in leaps and bounds.
The danger is arrogance after a win like this. They have the right captain, and win against souths will mean they have a coach who can get the players focussed on the job at hand.
After that is the post origin fades but even bennet struggled with that.
Im not saying they played a perfect game today and they butchered a lot of chances but they defended their mistakes and thats what the great broncos teams did consistently.

And we will have the benefit of not really being hit by origin. We will only lose Haas and Capewell, with Oates, Carrigan and Staggs being smokeys.
With Latrell gone and Turbo being a 2 sided player, Staggs is probably a shoe in now.

With Latrell gone and Turbo being a 2 sided player, Staggs is probably a shoe in now.
Trbo is just as dangerous on the left which gives them the option of picking a left or right side dominant player, but I still think they go with Crighton, especially with Brandy involved. As a QLD fan, I'm happy with them going with the Penrith connection.

Trbo is just as dangerous on the left which gives them the option of picking a left or right side dominant player, but I still think they go with Crighton, especially with Brandy involved. As a QLD fan, I'm happy with them going with the Penrith connection.
I would definitely be more worried with Staggs playing for them, in a big game and likely getting good ball there isn't any player that can stop him once he gets going.

Though this game was judged by most to be the audition for Origin so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.