Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
It’s how the best teams operate. If one or two guys are out, the next two in line step in and provide the same output. Do we dare to dream yet?
Yeah but most forwards dont come back from an injury like that. It wasnt just thst offload. He bent players in tackles and made try savers. He was also the dominant forward in hitups and looked like a resl lock, not just a prop playing the 13.
Him and flegler could make tevita jealous if they keep offloading like that.

something

something

QCup Player
Jun 6, 2015
Another thing that I noticed from this game -that I've never really seen since 2015 - is that we are frustrating our opponents in Defence. Using our D to get into their heads. Some plays we rush and others we are like holding back, it looks like we might give them a sniff, then we very quickly shut it down. Watch way we defender Illias (no space at all) compared Cody Walker (half opportunities)

I wonder if this sort of resilience is a Kev thing, because it's a very 2015 mentality. Combined with the smarts of Reynolds it could actually be a very good tactic for the better teams

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'm pretty sure Pudding just likes to troll relatively often and you're a fish that bites very easily. Most here are seeing your opinion of RK being vindicated this season, don't sweat the small stuff.
Cheers although most don't realise I only rate RK as a capable modestly talented hard worker. I've never ever thought he was elite or top shelf. I have great respect for the average hard working forwards of our game.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Renny

Renny bleeds maroon and gold. EAD Souths, he's ours now.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Mmm, may be but he had four errors so....imagine if that was a lesser light player. Still thought he was pretty good overall. Actually, I think the team had something like 16 errors compared to South's 11 or so. Makes the win even better. If we put together a very low error game...mmmmmm, we might be true contenders.
We recorded several errors when we shut down tries / plays / repeat raids on our lines. Not quite the same as coughing up the pill but they go on the tally.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
We recorded several errors when we shut down tries / plays / repeat raids on our lines. Not quite the same as coughing up the pill but they go on the tally.
Also from memory his drop when rucking the ball out was from a shit pass. I could be wrong as I was just looking up from cracking a freshie but the pass looked average from my glimpse.

BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
Kobe Hethrington‘s shoulder has rearranged a few rabbits ribs tonight. He’s a silent assassin goes so under the radar with the refs as his technique is savagely epic.

Geez we stuffed quite a few Gumby plays in that game too. Still our defence is not yet structured but the scramble is immense.
Apologies, it was Gillmeister I was thinking technique, he mentioned Jake Trbojevic mostly.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Without haas we’re offloading and getting quick play the balls. If he can join the party and get to ground quicker we’re gonna trouble a lot of teams this year.
He loves those post contact metres

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Just caught the post match press conferences, my god JD is a salty bitch 😂

Not one ounce of credit to the Broncos, it was all about them giving away points and not taking opportunities.

Was asked about first half and we looked to be holding them out well and he said he didn't think we did well at all, listed a couple of half breaks and said it was more them blowing tries than us defending well.

Makes a sweet victory even sweeter if you want to give it a watch 👌 would recommend

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Oates contract year
Sign him up. This Oates is the Oates we get when we make sure he is getting the ball in decent field position. It worked from 2015 to mid 2019 when we suddenly forgot he was on the wing.
Oates played very well in QCup when we dropped him there last year and is playing no differently from last year except a lot of confidence regained. The main difference is we are getting the ball to him again even if it is him running over to Reynolds to hit a gap or Tesi Niu cutting out Herbie. It was great to see Farnworth pass to him tonight but it shouldn’t have taken this long to work out.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
For any of you lot who are fans of comedy, go take a read through this forum for a laugh.
Its the Rabbitohs forum at LU and its hilarious.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
For any of you lot who are fans of comedy, go take a read through this forum for a laugh.
Its the Rabbitohs forum at LU and its hilarious.

Maybe it all clicks when Latrell gets back and he can provide a bit more for them in attack but currently, they haven't got a whole lot except for that sweep play, you just shut down the bloke feeding it to their fullback and that's the end of the section. It's exactly how we defended last week too against Cronulla when all the talk was about Talakai

They're in trouble, JD might have a great career but currently he's in the same hole every other coach that took over after Wayne was in

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • ell.d33
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  • Inknition
  • pennywisealfie
  • The Boss
  • phoenix
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.