PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2024] Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a comment on the rightness of wrongness of Sailor at 6 but given how much Kevvie values defense (and rightly so), that would definitely work against Sailor being put there.
Tend to agree. I was (prematurely, maybe) all guns on Tristan a few weeks ago, but have gone lukewarm since. On the flipside, Jock has exceeded my expectations, at least as a fill-in. He looks a genuine loss now.

It's just a lack of composure. He's shown he can do but sometimes it's all a bit of a blur for Reece rather than taking the moment to summarise and execute. He'll come good but not for a while yet.
Practice until perfect. This is stuff you can work out playing touch.

Mam and Madden out.
Rogers is development. Will they want to elevate him? Probably not. In which case, Sailor.
Otherwise Walters. Please no. But in which case Mozer to bench.
Staggs, Cobbo to play.
Oates must be on the bench. Last night was a farce. Walsh needs cover.

1. Walsh
2. Mariner
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Arthars
6. Rogers/Sailor
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Willison
16. Hetherington
17. Oates

18. Sailor
19. Hunt
I think development players can play whenever they want now... train and trials are the ones that have to wait until round 11 or get dispensation from NRL to include them

Roosters by 32-36
Manu to score double
Reynolds out for 8-14 weeks
Walsh out for 2-6 weeks
Zooey Deschanel Problem GIF

Roosters by 32-36
Manu to score double
Reynolds out for 8-14 weeks
Walsh out for 2-6 weeks
Panfers fans are the gift that keep on giving. Their fear of the broncos putting 80 mins together is almost palpable (this word means it is so intense you can almost physically feel it).

Imagine being a fan of the wannabe-gangstas, winning 3 premierships in a row, and you fans are STILL that shit you don't want to spend time on a forum with them, but rather an opposition's fan forum. Sad......

For the data fans.

Rogers
80 minutes
1 try
8 goals
20 points
16 runs
144m
1 line break
1 line break assist
1 try assist
10 tackles
0 missed

Didn't kick the ball once, just let's Hamiliton do it while he unleashes running.

Typical Penriff shitbaggery.
The funniest thing about the Penrith fandom is that they were never heard of or seen until their once in a generation side. Now they are everywhere online from twitter to all the forums, etc, but they are still outnumbered at a grand final in their home city 3-1 against an interstate club.

Fickle, stupid, and easily triggered at the same time.

Bless.

The funniest thing about the Penrith fandom is that they were never heard of or seen until their once in a generation side. Now they are everywhere online from twitter to all the forums, etc, but they are still outnumbered at a grand final in their home city 3-1 against an interstate club.

Fickle, stupid, and easily triggered at the same time.

Bless.
I've been to all the Sydney teams, Newcastle, Canberra, redcliffe ("away") and the titans away games and I can tell you without a doubt the worst are penriff. When I say worst I mean, they have the footy IQ of a wall. I actually heard a conversation where 2 guys were arguing about which tackle the 5th tackle kick was kicked on. Not an argument over the number, but of the rule! Hahahaha I couldn't believe. One of them thought it was 6 tackles THEN kick. They could have counted any set to stop the argument but a 7 tackle set would have thrown a spanner in the discussion hahaha. They boo everything as well. Note to panfers fans, booing loses its impact if you do it every tackle. This is when they were shit as well so I could only imagine how bad they are now. Dumb fans think they are smart when their team is doing well "what your team needs...." it was like an episode of housos, I grew up in housing commission and even my 1st thought was their dole cheque went straight to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.