PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I've said it before and i'll say it again. They have Javid Bowen playing. This is going to be a massacre.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. They have Javid Bowen playing. This is going to be a massacre.
I’m with Wolfie. I laugh in the face of God if he thinks us losing has even the remotest chance of happening

I’m with Wolfie. I laugh in the face of God if he thinks us losing has even the remotest chance of happening

CJcwN1I

Absolutely paranoid and can't help but think we'll put in a another performance like we did after the Panthers match.

I said it after the good Panthers performance and I'll say it again. So much of our sides problems are attitude and all in their heads. As soon as we can put 2-3 back to back good performances together I'll believe we've started to turn the corner and kevvy is starting to change these boys.

It will be devastating if we dont turn up tonight because it's basically back to square one (pre the panthers match) again.

I can’t tell if you’re joking about him being photoshopped in

Okay, let's try again:

1. Who's on what team? We have three colour schemes going on. Look at the position of the players and the directions they're facing. Where they're looking. It's a telephoto shot but the relative heights are all over place. None of it makes sense.

2. Kelly looks like he's tackling Riki who's tackling Niu. But his hands look more like he's passing a ball. What?

3. Look at the arm dangling down from Albert Kelly's midriff. How is that possible?

4. Now imagine it's a collage of players. More than one photo has been used to create a composite. Maybe even three photos.

E0sJBh8VIAYqtO6

The arm dangling down belongs to the big fella behind Kelly.

Look at how Kelly is standing you can only see one of his legs.

Okay, let's try again:

1. Who's on what team? We have three colour schemes going on. Look at the position of the players and the directions they're facing. Where they're looking. It's a telephoto shot but the relative heights are all over place. None of it makes sense.

2. Kelly looks like he's tackling Riki who's tackling Niu. But his hands look more like he's passing a ball. What?

3. Look at the arm dangling down from Albert Kelly's midriff. How is that possible?

4. Now imagine it's a collage of players. More than one photo has been used to create a composite. Maybe even three photos.

View attachment 12856
If Broncos can perfect this technique in real game scenario, there would be no stopping them.

The arm dangling down belongs to the big fella behind Kelly.
Probably, if he's the elastic man. Once you spot that though, you can tell Kelly doesn't belong there.

Okay, let's try again:

1. Who's on what team? We have three colour schemes going on. Look at the position of the players and the directions they're facing. None of it makes sense.

View attachment 12856

You might be right but devils advocate.

1. It may be as simple as bibs v no bibs with the colour irrelevant. Perhaps the colour difference is drill related and denounces something else.

2. We don’t know if this photo is a game scenario or a skills drill that doesn’t follow leagues rules regarding directions. Perhaps the moment before this photo, Riki’s team made an error which lead to Niu picking up the ball, and Albert is still in defend mode.

3. The seems to obviously be the big fella in the backgrounds?

4. Could be, by what’s the point of that? And why Albert of all players. At least photoshop Adam Reynolds in lol

Okay, let's try again:

View attachment 12856
Kelly's left leg is not in the picture that's the clue.

Why has kelly got a green bib?

Why has kelly got a green bib?

Could be related to a different drill, could be for identifying something else. It’s not uncommon.

*Trigger warning: Walsh*

Attachments

• 7D01F6A6-E968-4484-9A78-3751E900E932.jpeg
    7D01F6A6-E968-4484-9A78-3751E900E932.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
Okay, let's try again:

View attachment 12856
I think you're thinking a little too hard about this.

I think you're thinking a little too hard about this.
You might be right but devils advocate.

1. It may be as simple as bibs v no bibs with the colour irrelevant. Perhaps the colour difference is drill related and denounces something else.

2. We don’t know if this photo is a game scenario or a skills drill that doesn’t follow leagues rules regarding directions. Perhaps the moment before this photo, Riki’s team made an error which lead to Niu picking up the ball, and Albert is still in defend mode.

3. The seems to obviously be the big fella in the backgrounds?

4. Could be, by what’s the point of that? And why Albert of all players. At least photoshop Adam Reynolds in lol
You guys gaslighting me. I'm not a number, I'm a free man.

When granville comes on against us later in the game, he puts us on the back foot. His scoots from dummy half and getting his forwards moving onto the ball results in them just marching us up the field.

He may not be the best dummy half in terms of his service but he is very effective in changing the tempo of the game. Which we struggle to manage.
I'd just like to see our big guys bend at the waist when making first contact with the Cows big guys. The way to hurt them is to hit them with a shoulder in the ribs. We need more aggression in the forwards but not up high.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • Canga
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.