PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Not seeing what you're seeing. Pls explain.
Looks like Albert Kelly is groping Riki while attempting to tackle Isaako? Is this some kind of Benji Marshall defensive technique?

Looks like Albert Kelly is groping Riki while attempting to tackle Isaako? Is this some kind of Benji Marshall defensive technique?
No it’s not that either there seems to be an extra arm/hand that belongs to no one.

Kelly is in a vest though. Which means he’s on the same team as the ball carrier. I don’t know what kind of weird set play this is.

If, and it's a big if....if we beat Cows the morro night we're a chance of going on a bit of a run as we have Manly at home next and then the Rorters who are in all sorts at the moment. I think we are capable of handling both.

Walters:

“Brendan is 18th or 19th man so we will stick to the same side that did the job last week. He is very close to a debut, he is coming back from a shoulder injury so he needs to play some footy, but he is a good young prospect for us and we want to give him a taste of the NRL when we can.”

McHunt

If, and it's a big if....if we beat Cows the morro night we're a chance of going on a bit of a run as we have Manly at home next and then the Rorters who are in all sorts at the moment. I think we are capable of handling both.
Love the optimism and think we can get one over Manly but the Roosters are different gravy even with their injury issues.

Since that Storm loss they've scored 72 points and conceded 14 in two games. More impressively they have done it without Tedesco, who returns this weekend.

Love the optimism and think we can get one over Manly but the Roosters are different gravy even with their injury issues.

Since that Storm loss they've scored 72 points and conceded 14 in two games and more impressively they have done it without Tedesco, who returns this weekend.
I disagree, the Rorters have looked beatable and the loss of Collins and their top scoring Moz brother is not offset even with the return of little legs.

I disagree, the Rorters have looked beatable and the loss of Collins and their top scoring Moz brother is not offset even with the return of little legs.
They're beatable but I would taper the optimism until I see us get through the Cowboys at least.

The loss of Collins is somewhat levelled out by the return of TKO to the starting side. He essentially missed two weeks of footy and then played a bench role last week. Not a bad replacement to bring back in one of the premier props in the comp.

BMoz is irreplaceable but we've seen Ikavalu perform well before. They are right down to the bare bones in terms of squad depth though, hopefully by the time they meet us in 2 weeks it will have taken its toll.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Lazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manlyman
  • Browny
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.