PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

This game is SO important - we can fly up the table with two points.
I think this game is important, because it's one of the few that is winnable.

If it's at Suncorp we probably smash them, but having to go up to Nth Qld changes things.

I mean that is another ridiculous aspect of our draw... coming into round 9 we've had 4 home games, and our 5th isn't until Round 12.

Apparently the NSWRL want to bring in the Brisbane plastics to have a game at Suncorp every week, but we don't have our 6th home game until Round 15.

Luckily for us magic round is classed as an away game, but I think that's because Manly were bringing games to Suncorp before magic round was even a thing.

If we win the next two, which is achievable, we could be in the 8 by the end of that run if a lot of results go our way.

Interested to see if Hess misses a match as he's on report.

jon stewart television GIF

If we win the next two, which is achievable, we could be in the 8 by the end of that run if a lot of results go our way.
And their is an injury depleted roosters who I’m not saying we will beat but with confidence we could definitely beat them before we go back to losing again

Might actually tip the Broncs for the 2nd time this season.

Speaking of tipping. Good luck all with tipping this week, Gunna be a bitch of a week to tip

Sunday Mail fittest, fastest in the NRL. Broncos section:

Fittest: Payne Haas. VO2 max like a marathon runner or cross-country skier.

Fastest: Ethan Bullemor, Xavier Coates.

Strongest:
Ethan Bullemor. Benches 180kg, outpaces most backs in sprints.

Telstra Tracker top speed: Xavier Coates 37.6kmh (Round 4 v Storm). Third fastest time in the NRL out-sprinting Melbourne’s Josh Addo-Carr in Round 4.

Telstra Tracker total distance covered: Jake Turpin 9.074km (Round 4 v Storm)

Matt Lodge said:

“He’s a freak that kid Bullemore. He’s close to being the best athletically. There’s something in the water out at Springsure (where he’s from) because he’s definitely the fastest forward and the strongest.”

“No one has anything on the big fella, Haas."

McHunt
The concern with those stats is the distance covered. This would be the fullback in most cases, due their support play and following the ball in defence.

I was really disappointed in his effort on our goal line on friday. He was jogging even though he was well behind the play/out of position. These stats show that this issue was not an isolated game but was only exploited in this game.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.