International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 01 at 20 47 55 Cowboys v Broncos

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 01 at 20 57 39 Cowboys v Broncos

Are we on a roll or what?

Discuss.

Big test for Kevie.

This is the first time in his Broncos coaching career that he has been in control of a NRL calibre side with some belief.

If we were at home I would give the Cowboys no chance.

vive la kevolution

Now that we finally get to play teams near our level I expect us to pick up quite a few wins now, The most interesting aspect will be how Gamble backs up his debut(well the first proper one).

All we need is a good start, it's our biggest weakness. Start strong with basic footy, hit them hard in defence and just build a platform.

TPJ has to be in for another belter. Gamble just needs to bring what he did this week and we should be able to scalp both our little brothers in a fortnight.

Then we should tie Dearden to the front of the team bus and drive down mainstreet playing "were the Broncos, the mighty Broncos..." On a loud speaker.

Freaking hilarious, was lurking on the Cowboys forums to see what they are discussing regarding the game coming up with us, and they are talking about throwing contract offers at Gamble and TPJ hahaha.

They are also worried about the confidence boost we would have got from winning that game and will make it way harder for the Cowboys.

Bit nervous about this one. Cowboys games have always been really close over the last 6 years. We seem to have the better team on paper, but they are on a bit of a winning streak (pending warriors game).

If it was at home I would be more confident. Either way this game won't be good for the heart...

Broncos by 50.

We’re going to a stadium where we have a 100% winning record, we’ll also get a big boost from the win against the Titans. TPJ will also be switched on because he’ll want to get one over Taumololo.
Just need to start well.

Hopefully we can back up the good work done against the Titans.

So, Sam Walker is pretty freakin good hey lads? Jeez..🙄🙄

Even though the Cows are on a winning run, it has mostly been against teams that are struggling. While we have been losing, it has been against teams that are on fire. All in all, it should be a fun, even game if both teams play to form.

Following on from @Morkel 's great conspiracy theory, is it possible the NRL and the broadcasters demanded we got a win against the Tits to ensure maximum viewer interest in next week's real derby? I mean I bet many of you were like me -astounded by the number of 50/50 calls that went our way and I even had a mate from Canberra text me during the game asking why the bunker was all of a sudden being so kind to us?

Following on from @Morkel 's great conspiracy theory, is it possible the NRL and the broadcasters demanded we got a win against the Tits to ensure maximum viewer interest in next week's real derby? I mean I bet many of you were like me -astounded by the number of 50/50 calls that went our way and I even had a mate from Canberra text me during the game asking why the bunker was all of a sudden being so kind to us?
I think the refs got us back into it then put the whistle away. We seemed to get a 6 again every few minutes until the scores were even.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.