vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually happy with the changes (apart from the lack of change at half). Running two spare second rowers and only 1 prop has been killing us. As soon as the second unit came in we fell apart.

Meanwhile on the Bulldogs fan forum....
BUL

Actually happy with the changes (apart from the lack of change at half). Running two spare second rowers and only 1 prop has been killing us. As soon as the second unit came in we fell apart.

I will give him credit there. This is the best the bench has looked all year.

Post game presser

Journalist: Siebs rough night out there tonight. You gave up a half time lead. The team looked like they lacked direction and what did you think of your halfs tonight.

Seibs: Ahh thanks Reidy Ahh we learned some lessons out their tonight, about ahh being committed. A good lesson. Ahh we shot ourselves in the foot a bit tonight ahh but I thought we showed some resilience ahh Mili and Crofty tried hard, I was impressed with their 4 runs a piece because last year an international half ran for six meters so for Crofty getting 20 and Mili getting over 50 valuable crossfield meters I think ahh they did ok. But they also got a lot out of that game from watching the clinic Foran put on.

Journalist: Do you think you will make some changes next week.

Seibs : Well I would have to have look at the tape Reidy, Ah I dont want to say anything concrete ok ah thats all goodnight.

**** this fraud of a coach

Post game presser

Journalist: Siebs rough night out there tonight. You gave up a half time lead. The team looked like they lacked direction and what did you think of your halfs tonight.

Seibs: Ahh thanks Reidy Ahh we learned some lessons out their tonight, about ahh being committed. A good lesson. Ahh we shot ourselves in the foot a bit tonight ahh but I thought we showed some resilience ahh Mili and Crofty tried hard, I was impressed with their 4 runs a piece because last year an international half ran for six meters so for Crofty getting 20 and Mili getting over 50 valuable crossfield meters I think ahh they did ok. But they also got a lot out of that game from watching the clinic Foran put on.

Seibs : Well I would have to have look at the tape Reidy, Ah I dont want to say anything concrete ok ah thats all goodnight.

Does anyone think that Milly and Crofty sound a little forced and unnatural as nicknames? Milly might be OK if you can't say Milf in public, but Crofty sounds a little forced.

Last edited:
Don't agree with TPJ being better in the middle. For me he looked our most threatening player on an edge last week and then looked like shit when he was brought back on as a prop. Teams would be laughing at the attacking 'threat' of a Glenn and Oates 2rf combo.

Does anyone think that Milly and Crofty sound a little forced and unnatural as nicknames? Milly might be OK if you can't say Milf in public, but Crofty sounds a little forced.

"Cant you tell we're all buddies, it's one big happy family. The guys call me Seiboldy, they added the 'y' there so you know we tight. Just the other day they dacked me at the drink fountain, everyone was laughing, talk about fun."

Last edited:
At least Fat Tony is consistent :facepalmwastaken:

Post game presser

You have us leading at half time 😂

Yeah you’re right. Dearden obviously can’t replace either of Milford or Croft.

Boyd simply cannot be replaced by Arthurs, Staggs or Farnsworth...

Oates is irreplaceable on that left wing.

We have no options whatsoever in a squad of 30 and just have to keep going through the motions, changing nothing at all with the same blokes over and over again...
atleast you’ve come up with some suggestions even if one is injured, another already has been dropped And another is already in the starting 13 each week.
Boyd’s shit, I get it ... a worst last 2 seasons than Thaiday (if that’s possible) and I’m a Dearden fan but it’s a big ask for him in this shit storm.
Eventually we’ll all need to get over our battered wife syndrome ... me included

Mate Oates flat out stated he wants to play wing. I agree with the TPJ move, but the Oates selection at 2nd row is fekkin ludicrous.
I know but he's also publicly stated he's a backrower multiple times. Personally I'd have teo starting and Oates benched.

Maybe the coach put a horse's head in management's bed and said, hey you gave me five years, this is the direction I'm taking the club.

And on the way out, LEAVE BOYDY ALONE!!!!! LEAVE MILLY ALONE!!! LEAVE OATY ALONE!!!!! LEAVE CROFTY ALONE!!!! and just for good measure...LEAVE OUR HALVSIES ALONE TOO!!!

atleast you’ve come up with some suggestions even if one is injured, another already has been dropped

Both Staggs and Arthars are injured.

However there are other options. They could shift Isaako to fullback, Niu into the centres (swap Farnworth and Niu around) and you could have Kennar on the wing. Or shift Glenn to the centres, Oates into the backrow and just call a forward up to the bench.

You could just go scorched earth and call Vudogo in, but I'm not sure if he's even in the squad.

I suspect if they're fit, we will see three of those reserves come into the 17. Staggs will come in for Isaako (or one of the bench forwards with Isaako bench), Lodge would come in for Kennedy and we could see a change in the halves if Paix is brought in. Dearden would shift into one of those spots with either Milford or Croft dropping out. If not, I'd get Dearden out of the 17, he's not a dummy half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Organix
  • vertigo
  • barker
  • Scorchie
  • Fatboy
  • Galah
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • simplythebest
  • RodF
  • ezpz
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.