Round 9 - Broncos vs Cowboys Pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched hala on the weekend. He looked ok...one good quick play the ball..though not a performance to drop someone on. Maybe he has been dominating other weeks even with redcliffe losing. Mitchell Frei looks awesome

seems to me that to succeed in an Anthony griffin coached team you just have to suck and he'll back you 100%. Hoffman is like his adopted son and Kennedy is his bed time cuddling pillow. hook is the man

Granville could prove to be very effective if used correctly. His speed out of dummy half can get us on the front foot against a tiring forward pack.

I would like too see him become a regular.

out of interest, jordan kahu has been named on the wing for wynnum this week.

Granville could prove to be very effective if used correctly. His speed out of dummy half can get us on the front foot against a tiring forward pack.

I would like too see him become a regular.

... and then do what?

I'm very happy to see Hala in the team and Granville keeping his spot, but why Hannant? Clearly it's not form... At least he made what could be considered a ballzy change, hopefully it sends a message to the others that they'll also be dropped if they don't pick up their game.

how does it send a message to the others in the team to lift their game? it sends a message to buddy up with the coach or be dropped.

hannant made 160m and 34 tackles in 40 mins last start. it cant be a dropping because of form.

get in the griffin clique!

I'm very happy to see Hala in the team and Granville keeping his spot, but why Hannant? Clearly it's not form... At least he made what could be considered a ballzy change, hopefully it sends a message to the others that they'll also be dropped if they don't pick up their game.

You would think Kennedy would have been the player to be dropped to send a message to perform..

I'm holding out hope that Hannant is just having trouble with the injury and he has been dropped because of that. Didn't Lowrie play QLD Cup when he was trying to come back from that injury?

Last edited:
I wonder if it is similar to the Bennett and Hodges situation again ...

I.E. Hannant has signed with the Titans and it is more important to give the younger players who will be around next year some game time and experience to help their development

i wonder if dave hala will ever become the impact forward we all hope for.

excited to see him have another run in NRL but he must be running short on lives.

i wonder if dave hala will ever become the impact forward we all hope for.

excited to see him have another run in NRL but he must be running short on lives.

Contract is up at season's end. If he leaves, I can see him fulfilling his potential elsewhere and coming back to kill us

As mentioned, this means Wallace gets more responsibility which is good reward for his very good last month of football, just a shame it is at the expense of the wrong prop.

I'm also a Mitchell Frei fan, would love to see him get a run when we lose our origin players.

As mentioned, this means Wallace gets more responsibility which is good reward for his very good last month of football, just a shame it is at the expense of the wrong prop.

I'm also a Mitchell Frei fan, would love to see him get a run when we lose our origin players.

I'm a massive fan of Mitchell frei ever since the u20s. Still can't understand why they let him go

In saying that he isn't contrscted with us, is he?

maybe griffin is being harsh on the dropped balls. not the first time he has this season. to win those close games we need the senior players to stand up instead they've been making mistakes

Dropped balls or not, Hala hasn't done enough to be selected over Hannant. He should've dropped Kennedy if that was the case especially given their stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fozz
  • leon.bott
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TimWhatley
  • Fatboy
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BooKhaki
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Bronco bob
  • Evander
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Gympie devil
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.