Status
Not open for further replies.
We pulled that out of our ass...

On the plus side both Kahu and Oates are in my SVRL team

Finally, a clutch play to win the game.

You're still banned from kicking Hunt.

​YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAARRRR

Reactions: Kaz
Well I'm just going to be a smug motherfucking **** and say that Oates is a hard-running edge back-rower.

N82Pe.gif

Welp, that's the very definition of take a win and run with it.

I this result proves one thing, it's that Bennett has turned these players into winners. Playing so shit and winning bodes well.

That's probably the least deserved win we've had in a long, long time.

We got away with one but I saw some really bad signs. Happy Oates won us the game, but why the **** did he only play 20mins of it? How much less is he going to play once we get Thaiday back.

Reed can't draw and pass lol

So happy Oates ran through Soward

I this result proves one thing, it's that Bennett has turned these players into winners. Playing so shit and winning bodes well.

Part of his advantage is that he is willing to use his bench even if it means blooding young players.

Almost as goood as the Roosters win that one, Hodges motm for me, awesome game by the Milf too.

The look on Soward's face was worth the win.

Soward looks like he has eaten a herd of cattle during his time out with injury.

What the **** is with some of you *****, how could we not deserve to win that game. We are the only team on the fucking field to score a fucking try and defend our line so that all opposition points are from penalties and fucking drop goals. This place is filled with fucking winging children, that was a tough win. We weren't perfect but we got the fucking W and the boys played there guts out, be happy for **** sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.