Round 9 - Cowboys vs Broncos

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the ridiculous 6 again rule. The clearly better team gets robbed because of a phantom 6 again which nobody has a clue why it was called and game continues with no scrutiny on the stupid useless ref who probably just wanted to be on TV. This rubbish is ruining the game and I damn well can’t stand it.

absolutely robbed.
NRL is a joke.

This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the ridiculous 6 again rule. The clearly better team gets robbed because of a phantom 6 again which nobody has a clue why it was called and game continues with no scrutiny on the stupid useless ref who probably just wanted to be on TV. This rubbish is ruining the game and I damn well can’t stand it.

absolutely robbed.
NRL is a joke.
Also the broncos didn’t tackle Clifford when they could have.

Bummer. I thought we were pretty good.

ScreenNEWS 170729956 AR 0 ZLUHLICPSFAK

absolutely robbed.
NRL is a joke.
The Cowboys made a 60 metre break. The call was for Broncos players being inside the 10. I couldn't tell from the vision whether Turpin was the only one offside, but this wasn't a head scratcher.

The Cowboys made a 60 metre break. The call was for Broncos players being inside the 10. I couldn't tell from the vision whether Turpin was the only one offside, but this wasn't a head scratcher.

you show me who was offside. This was after a try saving tackle, cowboys shifted the ball and drink water fell over… everyone was well onside

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • cento
  • Mighty Bronx
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.