Round 9 Discussion

Did anybody catch the other game?

Tigers put in one of the worst performances of the season based on what I saw. Were trying their best to hand the Sharks tries.

Did anybody catch the other game?

Tigers put in one of the worst performances of the season based on what I saw. Were trying their best to hand the Sharks tries.

Didn't watch it but you can tell just by looking at the stats how terrible they are. Their forward pack bar Woods and sometimes Fulton is pedestrian.

I'm really getting tired of the Tigers showing no passion, makes the game look bad.

A flashback to the Warriors V Bulldogs game at Wellington in 2001. The Bulldogs lead 24-8 with just over 5 to go but are foiled by a brilliant Warriors comeback.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best Warriors have played all year. Where has this been?

Ferguson and Earl both with hattricks. Raiders have a very strong backline. I wish Ferguson was sacked and we signed him.

Big Papa has been deadly off the bench IMO. Seriously should be considered for Origin this year.

What a great performance by Blake Ferguson apart from his goal kicking, scored 3 tries set up his winger with 3, was dangerous with the ball in hand and was solid in defense. Very talented team the Raiders across the park workaholic forwards and lightning fast backs.

Wonder what Wayne would have to say after that, any coach would be fuming if his team lead by 14 and lost by 30.

The Raiders must be the most frustrating team to support - capable of the absolute sublime, but can't seem to go a couple of weeks without putting in a dogshit performance.

Now that they have Campese back they could well finish in the top 4. They've got an excellent side.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • westy316
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Scorchie
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • RodF
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • Donald Garner
  • Galah
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.