Round 9 Discussion

JFC PLEASE sack Ben Cummins as a first grade referee.

Souths constantly offside and slowing the ruck but getting away with it

How is Latrell not binned for that? How was Murray onside?

Both were reviewed and still couldn't make the right call. Something suss going on with the decisions in this game.

Classic Roberts try, that one. Ripper pass from Reynolds to be fair.

Jeez, Roberts looked as fast as i've seen him for a while there.

Horrendous defence, but lead runner creates space for the half with a simple pass to the winger

Simple stuff, but our lead runners are lazy and allow the opposition middles to get up and pressure the halves and outside men

Is Cummins trying to get one out on his chin. The way he speaks to players

So...anyone else notice there is more than a little Cam Smith about Harry Grant? There is no way the Storm are letting him go.

Doesn't matter. The Storm are not stupid, they know what they have with this kid, they aren't letting him go, don't even bother.

They might not have a choice if Smith plays on and he doesnt want to compete with Brandon for the hooker role at the Storm. Grant was the one who apparently instigated this loan move to the Tigers. I've been saying we should have had a pop at signing grant since i first saw him in 2018.

They might not have a choice if Smith plays on and he doesnt want to compete with Brandon for the hooker role at the Storm. Grant was the one who apparently instigated this loan move to the Tigers. I've been saying we should have had a pop at signing grant since i first saw him in 2018.

Yep I know you have but if Smith wants to play him, tell him he goes to 7. Smith is the GOAT of course but he isn't going to carry the side forward for the next ten years, you need to plan for life after and the Storm will know that is Grant, they won't let him go. Why would you? This is a guy you can build your side around for the next decade.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.