Round 9 Discussion

And then he goes over up the other end. FFS, sign this guy up Kevvie.

19e7407e56c01b324b55e1a729f6d15c

The 50 could be on here.

Souths getting flogged will have Vlando absolutely shitting himself

If Munster could kick this score would be fucking huge

Munster's kicking may just save South's GF aspirations. It'd be 42-0 if he was on song, so two tries to 50 instead of 3.

Craig Bellamy’s magic saliva nourishes and invigorates.. no wonder Coates can’t wait to get there

Grant is almost the best player in the comp and he’s played about 1 seasons worth of NRL

Coates knows the owner, and its the Storm bank rolling it to provided additional incentive. Hope they get some good business out of this.

Coates knows the owner, and its the Storm bank rolling it to provided additional incentive. Hope they get some good business out of this.
Ah! It’s the old put the logo on the field and you get the signature trick.

Classic Storm.

I'm watching on mute, what the heck happened with that stripping / try decision?

I'm watching on mute, what the heck happened with that stripping / try decision?
I'm on mute as well, but guessing challenge successful; however because the ref blew the whistle it sort of became a "dead ball" situation?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Behold
  • Accept
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • bazza
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.