Round 9 Discussion

JAC’s last two tries were off forward passes from Olam right?

marginal perhaps, but JAC is catching them in front of where Olam passes

Had a nice crack at Melb minus 28.5 @ $7.50 .
Easy watch. Souths are finished as a premiership threat.
This is Penriths to lose.
Reminds me a lot of when they lost to Canberra then won the next year. 90 and 91 I think.

Only 2 teams? So Broncos and who else?
The Knights

0cc791fa49821b50693722be1e7b2582

The only thing I took away from last night is how scarily good Grant is.

He came on and just tore the Bunnies to shreds and made Cook look second rate. If he reaches even half his potential the kid is going to dominate the comp for years to come.

I’m still of a mind that until we get our own dojo in Brisbane we will never compete with the Storm.

How they compress their line to almost 1/3 of the field in defence and then wrestle the life out of teams means they have complete control of every game they play.

They are the living embodiment of the age old saying that defence wins games.

I’m still of a mind that until we get our own dojo in Brisbane we will never compete with the Storm.

How they compress their line to almost 1/3 of the field in defence and then wrestle the life out of teams means they have complete control of every game they play.

problem is we could pull the same moves as the Storm in the exact same way they do ... and we'll give away 50 six agains for the match

problem is we could pull the same moves as the Storm in the exact same way they do ... and we'll give away 50 six agains for the match
That most obvious of voluntary tackles by Ado-Carr last night had the ch9 crew spitting chips, but the ref and the bunker were obviously too busy looking at a squirrel or something.

Bellamy does it particularly against Bennett teams because if the very basic rucking Bennett employs.

I hope Demetriou got a nice glimpse of his coaching future without Reynolds.

I hope he didn't ... i don't want Souths to smarten up and offer Reynolds a longer deal

Bellamy does it particularly against Bennett teams because if the very basic rucking Bennett employs.

He was missing Fatrell, Murray and a couple more though. Just shows the difference though eh? It even makes our efforts against the Storm look slightly better than what they were.

Penrith gonna put a half ton on sharks tonight.

I really hate watching Penrith play, grubby sooks.

Also how do they get away with so much blocking

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • Pablo
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.