PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Has a team's fullback ever played a majority of a season without scoring a try? We are 1\3 of the way through and ours hasn't even come close.

According to Rugby League Project (aka the best Rugby League website, check it out) you'd have to go all the way back to 1998 where the great Shannon Nevin played 20 games at fullback for Balmain and produced a duck egg.

In fairness to Darbs, even when he was among the best fullbacks in the competition, he wasn't a noted try scorer. In 2009 and 2010 he scored two tries in each respective season.

Has a team's fullback ever played a majority of a season without scoring a try? We are 1\3 of the way through and ours hasn't even come close.
These sort of absolutes that a lot of you use to describe our players don't help your arguments. I'm fairly sure he's come close, having at least one disallowed. I know it's not much but it still makes your claim wrong

They have cost me heaps in the tipping comp
I can’t make myself back against them,
Manly have a good record against us up here so not confident again but I live in hope

It's gonna be wet weather footy. That suits us with our superior forward pack in my opinion

It's gonna be wet weather footy. That suits us with our superior forward pack in my opinion

I hope the field gets chopped up to shit over the next 2 days and the last 2 games are just played on dirt with players getting dirt-burn.

I hope the field gets chopped up to shit over the next 2 days and the last 2 games are just played on dirt with players getting dirt-burn.

Lol you are really not a fan of Magic Round are you

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Morepudding
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • something
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.