PRE-GAME Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I have been impressed with how hard Manly have played and in winning 5 from 6, they’ve been the complete opposite end of the spectrum to us.
But it is not sustainable to keep losing players in key positions and covering it up with just “toughness” week after week.
I believe our forward pack will strangle Manly and they won’t be able to get on top of us. This will win us the game because they don’t have the class in the outside backs to break the game open.

Apply ourselves and have the right attitude and we win 10+

Go Broncos!!

Last edited:
I've taken the Broncos to win 13+ as my third leg in an all up bet. I think a lot of bile will well up in this game bursting forth and the Broncos will run in a bunch of tries. We'll get some luck and some favourable decisions and the boys will earn the coach and themselves some respite from the attacks.

Hope you’re right, mate.

I can see us winning, but we’ll have to overcome Manly’s wall of defence. If we can do that, I agree that a trickle will turn into a river.

71 fewer points than this time last year, great defence.

Even though we are going like busted arses and I've smashed three TV's this year watching these blokes, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Just got a feeling things are about to click soon.

I'm optimistic for reasons I can't articulate. We've got this.

Flegler is a gun. Hasn't skipped a beat and never looked out of place in first grade, apart from the Roosters game. Joey and Freddy now giving it to Boyd too. The jungle drums are beating, unless his form picks up he is gonski.

1:10

some quality defence right there...

You know how some players just look "hungry" to be involved? Maybe Boyd is past being Hungry and is currently dying of starvation, thus the lack of effort... He did say he is "trying too hard" after all...

I've taken the Broncos to win 13+ as my third leg in an all up bet. I think a lot of bile will well up in this game bursting forth and the Broncos will run in a bunch of tries. We'll get some luck and some favourable decisions and the boys will earn the coach and themselves some respite from the attacks.
And then get absolutely walloped next week haha.

Even though we are going like busted arses and I've smashed three TV's this year watching these blokes, I'm pretty pumped for this game. Just got a feeling things are about to click soon.
I hope you have a healthy supply of TV sets sitting in your shed.

Paix still on reserves,
Could be getting a call up at the expense of Patty

This is it ladies and gents, do we win and keep the season alive for another week.

This is it ladies and gents, do we win and keep the season alive for another week.
To be honest, if we want our season to be alive, we HAVE to win at least 2 of the next 3 before the bye. We usually do okay against the roosters at Suncorp so here's hoping we manage to pull off a miracle, although most of those good games were when they had Fergo / SKD in their team who were usually good for 2-3 stupid mistakes a game...

If we get full capacity tonight, have a feeling that our forwards are gonna run riot over the Manly pack.

Broncos 46 - 14 Sea Eagles.
Bird first try scorer, Lodge man of the match.

Has a team's fullback ever played a majority of a season without scoring a try? We are 1\3 of the way through and ours hasn't even come close.

Has a team's fullback ever played a majority of a season without scoring a try? We are 1\3 of the way through and ours hasn't even come close.
The closest he will ever come is putting the ball dead Down the other end

He's going for the record. He knows he won't be remembered as the best fullback of all time, so going for the 'worst fullback season of all time' record. He's short priced favourite to receive the award.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KnToad
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Ondi
  • theshed
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Ras
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.