Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll? Get fucked. Turpin has shaved half a second off Macca's play the ball speed and is routinely passing two out. When Milford took that 40/20, he was standing at least two out. Macca couldn't pass that far. And if he can, he'd never attempt it.

Wrong again.

might expect a few more errors from Turpin now.......should Glenn get on there and give him a spell..?

How many tackle breaks in that run! Ah **** wait no.

Bird loves running diagonally regardless of which side he plays.

Imagine how much pressure we would be under if we had Isaako and Turpin out there tonight

Bring Carrigan back... middle already looking loose in defence

God sake. Anyone but bird... on the cusp of an origin recall and that was an amazing run

Deliberate from Sipley the fat shit

Bird gets back to his preferred position, lights it up and does a knee. FML

If Oates could attempt a put down one handed there, he could have passed it to staggs unmarked

I can totally see why Bird was signed by Bennett. I wish he'd run straighter but man the guy is just a pure footy player and wants to fucking win and run over *****. Great attitude. I hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • something
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • heartly87
  • Nerd
  • ivanhungryjak
  • kman
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • thenry
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Yem
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.