Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That would have been our biggest comeback win in our history.

Our current record is from 18-0 down against the Raiders in 2006.

We win that if we don't play like spastics in the first half
decent second half to fight back from that far back
mccullough and Blair were sorely missed

I never thought I would say this, but Macca's service out of dummy half was definitely missed out there.

And Hunt & Milford tend to play better in those high pressure situations when Macca is there.

Bold second half, Embarrasing first half. I actually think we are a half back and a kicker away from being almost unbeatable. We make so many wrong choices in attack and yet we are still front runners in the comp. Cronk for 2-3 years would be ideal. We have nobody who can manage a game and stear the team around. Hunt and Milf are very instinctual players and whilst still great players on their day, I feel they need somebody like Cronk or Thurston alongside them.

where's that Mr Fourex clown who rubbished me a few weeks ago when I declared the Cowboys were playing a notch or two above the Broncos ?

Where are all the Macca haters?
Right here. Anyone would look like Cam Smith compared to Waddell, he's absolute rubbish.

Blair was a huge loss as well, his value to the team cannot be overstated IMO. We definitely missed Macca as well, his defence in invaluable and him and Nikorima have a good rotation going but we hardly lost that because we didn't have Macca. If we played the first half like we did the second, we would never have lost, we were lost in the first 40.

If the broncos medical staff can get oats and reed back in 1 week. Surley we can have macca back after the by round

[MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION] I have to call something you said out in the live thread. You said "First thing Reed has done all game lol", but how many tries were scored on him today? How many line breaks were on that side?

Here's the problem with this place, Kahu ***** around on the wing today and lets a few tries in and its dead silence. But Reed cops it every week.

I'd also like to point out the difference with McCullough out and I really hope some of you can see that now. 30 points doesn't happen with him and Blair there today.

I finally created a BroncosHQ account to say.... holy jesus how bad was Wadall?!?

Slow motion forward passes all day.

Wadell didnt lose us the game. The whole team looked like they didn't want to be there in the first half. Kicking lets us down once again.

If the broncos medical staff can get oats and reed back in 1 week. Surley we can have macca back after the by round

They were two very different injuries, though.

I have to say our lack of depth in the 9 is beginning to become a big concern. When McC is lost for 4 weeks and everyone panics, you know it's a bad predicament.

Paul Gallen to cop a week for his forearm/elbow to a defenceless Mcguire? Nah jk the guy can take PED's and only cop a 3 week ban.

Exactly. He'll play the test match

If the broncos medical staff can get oats and reed back in 1 week. Surley we can have macca back after the bye round

@Unbreakable I have to call something you said out in the live thread. You said "First thing Reed has done all game lol", but how many tries were scored on him today? How many line breaks were on that side?

Here's the problem with this place, Kahu ***** around on the wing today and lets a few tries in and its dead silence. But Reed cops it every week.

I'd also like to point out the difference with McCullough out and I really hope some of you can see that now. 30 points doesn't happen with him and Blair there today.

Not sure why you're comparing a centre to a winger..

Reed - 10 tackles, 0 missed, 1 tackle break, 0 line breaks, 0 tries
Roberts - 12 tackles, 1 missed, 3 tackle breaks, 2 line breaks, 1 try

It's all well and good giving Reed a pass mark for his defence, but when he's a genuine liability in attack because of his speed, then we're going to start having some issues. Especially if Hunt and/or Milford are off their game, we're going to need our outside backs to at least be a genuine chance of creating something (Like Roberts did on multiple occasions today)

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • thenry
  • Huge
  • Strop
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Horseheadsup
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.