Round Eight - Broncos vs Titans - POTS VOTING

Glenn, Hoffman, Hannant.

I seem to be voting for Hoffy every week. I just LOVE his competitiveness. He doesn't let team mates get away with errors at all but he's also the first one to celebrate something good. He just LOVES winning. Love it.

Glenn, Hoffman, Hannant.

I seem to be voting for Hoffy every week. I just LOVE his competitiveness. He doesn't let team mates get away with errors at all but he's also the first one to celebrate something good. He just LOVES winning. Love it.

Glen
Norman
Hoffman

I love seeing that even when the Broncos seem to have it in the bag, no matter what, for a 20 restart, Hoffman always grabs the ball, and runs to the 20 as fast as he can to restart play.

3. Glenn
2. Norman
1. Beale

I'm giving Beale 1 because he was very good running the ball Friday night and made some good busts. He really gave the forwards a good break and made metres at the same time.

3. Glenn
2. Norman
1. Beale

I'm giving Beale 1 because he was very good running the ball Friday night and made some good busts. He really gave the forwards a good break and made metres at the same time.
Yes, and so did Copley btw.
Beale has been a bit of a revelation on the right wing, where he has been playing quite well, especially if you compare it with his left wing games...

Yes, and so did Copley btw.
Beale has been a bit of a revelation on the right wing, where he has been playing quite well, especially if you compare it with his left wing games...

He looks much more comfortable there and I'm not so heart in the mouth every time a kick comes his way anymore. Copley has been solid but still needs to get a few errors out of his game

3. Norman
2. Glenn
1. Hoffman

Beale has been fantastic on the right wing, like a different player all together. He was dead average on the left, since his move to the right he been quality.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.