NEWS Rugby League royalty swarms to Red Hill

At this point Tigers are paying for his recovery and he's talking about wanting to play for another club in a year they will need him.

We'd all be livid if Staggs was saying this shit and rightfully so. I'd be angry if I was a Tigers fan, but then again 9th place is quite appealing to a Broncos fan.
Isnt it just the Macca situation essentially? No one was that livid.

its not like it’s Blore or Nofoaluma saying it.

Last edited:
Isnt it just the Macca situation essentially? No one was that livid.

its not like it’s Blore or Nofoaluma saying it.

**** Macca.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was he saying I'd love to go to the Dragons while we were paying for his rehab?

I know the whole Captain Macca thing didn't work out Mr. Shed. Move on.

**** Macca.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was he saying I'd love to go to the Dragons while we were paying for his rehab?

He’s still our captain to me, dammit!

He’s still our captain to me, dammit!

Cap

With the captain.

At this point Tigers are paying for his recovery and he's talking about wanting to play for another club in a year they will need him.

We'd all be livid if Staggs was saying this shit and rightfully so. I'd be angry if I was a Tigers fan, but then again 9th place is quite appealing to a Broncos fan.
He’s not talking about wanting to come to just any club, he’s talking about wanting to come to the Broncos.

And fair enough too.

We are a consistently successful glamour club. He’s heard we love nothing more than paying to rehab players and at the end, either give them a juicy contract extension or pay them to play for another club.

Last edited:
**** Macca.

Paying for rehab on an injury he sustained while playing for another club too!!! **** Macca

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Robboi_321
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  • Professor47
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.