RUMOR: Israel Folau

get rid of reed and hodges + 400k, that's close to folau money.

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Dave Smith should be on the blower to Folau's manager ASAP to tell him he will use the discretionary fund to bring Folau back to league.

I'm 100% sure that Dave Smith doesn't know how to use a phone. The guy is a fucking twat.

I'm 100% sure that Dave Smith doesn't know how to use a phone. The guy is a fucking twat.

and I don't think Izzy would be able to understand morse code.

The amount of people we are signing/developing to replace Hodges makes it seem like he is more than one person on our team. Lets see know, we have Copley, Gagai & Folau. Have I missed anyone?

When has Folau ever been a fullback?
Isn't he playing fullback in Yawnion?

Would absolutely love this to have some merit and truth to it, but it won't happen. Too much money in Union.

The amount of people we are signing/developing to replace Hodges makes it seem like he is more than one person on our team. Lets see know, we have Copley, Gagai & Folau. Have I missed anyone?
Think I'd rather Copley and Folau in our side come 2016 rather than Copley/Reed/Gagai

There is absolutely no way we could afford -

Izzy - Boyd - Hunt (next big thing) - Milf (next big thing) - Barba (contracted until the end of 2016) - Gagai and retain our up and coming players/established players

Not trying to stir the Bennet pot, but its a positive sign when a player publicly acknowledges his desire to play under Bennet

There is absolutely no way we could afford -

Izzy - Boyd - Hunt (next big thing) - Milf (next big thing) - Barba (contracted until the end of 2016) - Gagai and retain our up and coming players/established players

Not trying to stir the Bennet pot, but its a positive sign when a player publicly acknowledges his desire to play under Bennet

I wish an established prop like a Burgess twin or JWH came out and said that they would like to play under Bennett so we can sign em up ASAP.

Dave Smith should be on the blower to Folau's manager ASAP to tell him he will use the discretionary fund to bring Folau back to league.

Not if the salary cap auditor has anything to do with it :shot:

I know as much about yawnion as Porthoz knows about women being hot.
Your knowledge must be encyclopedic!

This is the same unicorn we thought Cherry-Evans was.

He'll stay in onion after the RWC.

I'd like to see us Pick Izzy up as a right centre after Hodges hangs up the boots; in the meantime we don't have the cash or a spot for him really.

I would love to this..

1 Folou
2 Kahu
3 Boyd
4 Hodges
5 Vidot
6 Milford
7 Hunt

Copley to take Hodges spot when he hangs the boots up.

I would love to this..

1 Folou
2 Kahu
3 Boyd
4 Hodges
5 Vidot
6 Milford
7 Hunt

Copley to take Hodges spot when he hangs the boots up.

You think our 2nd best centre is just going to sit on the sidelines and wait? This Kahu love is getting ridiculous.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.