Rumour - Broncos 'circling' for Quade Cooper

it wont impact the club until he walks away from the broncos after a year to do whatever else he decides he wants to do next and we're left back at square one needing a new half.

IMO Quade isn't the type of player the club or Hook would go after but the media know how much we are lacking a playmaker with x factor and class so of course they link us with Quade. We are pretty desperate for a gun playmaker that Quade looks like a good option.

I think we can close this thread, there is no chance of him coming. I don't think there has even been any thought put into it by the club or quade. This seems to have all come about by Tim horan trying to force deans to pick quade for the wallabies

it wont impact the club until he walks away from the broncos after a year to do whatever else he decides he wants to do next and we're left back at square one needing a new half.

You're right, we shouldn't sign anyone who might leave after their contract is up.

so you'd sign quade for 1 year? or do you think quade cooper would actually commit to the broncos long term?

I think if the situation was right he would commit long term, There are more challenges long term in league.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.