[RUMOUR] Daniel Vidot to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews
St George Illawarra Dragons are set to release winger/centre Daniel Vidot from the final year of his contract. Expected to move to Brisbane.

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Don't rate him and don't want him.

Wonder if we'll actually pick him up?

Always had a soft spot for him despite being extremely thick headed. Crazy to think at one stage he was going to be preferred over Yow Yeh.

Very handy pick up if we get him. Kahu is injury prone and Copley is coming off a bad knee injury. We don't really know what the future holds for JYY and Oates really belongs in the backrow.

When he's on he goes well.

Big lump of a kid as well.

Let's get him if he comes at the right price.

Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews
St George Illawarra Dragons are set to release winger/centre Daniel Vidot from the final year of his contract. Expected to move to Brisbane.

wouldn't be a bad pick up ... but not for huge money. he played well at the Raiders, but wasn't as good at the Dragons. though he did play well against us this year

Allegedly has something to do with the signing of Brian Edwards.

Expect some more Souths Logan products in the coming 12 months.

In the u20s he showed a lot of potential, first grade at the Raiders he always did the dirty work out of own end but just for some reason had difficulties catching bombs where noone else was contesting it, got released for reasons I can't say as they weren't made public not sure how he's gone at the Dragons.

Lol his best work was a really really really bad YouTube clip of him singing and dancing, can't find it now though.

He was an extremely promising young player, a gifted athlete and seemed like a smart footballer. Then he became a really dumb footballer.

I don't think we have any promising young outside backs coming through the U20s, so I wouldn't be against getting him if he wasn't too expensive. I mean we did finish the season with 3 back rowers playing in the 3/4 line.

wouldn't be a bad pick up ... but not for huge money. he played well at the Raiders, but wasn't as good at the Dragons. though he did play well against us this year
He showed potential and did some good things but I wouldn't say he played well for us, too many stupid mistakes.

Knows how to find the try line, would be happy with the signing :)

Played footy with Daniel for about 6 years at souths Logan. Such a nice bloke and would love to cheer him on at the broncs

I think he would be a good depth signing, so if he is not on a huge amount of money, I'd be happy for him to come to the Broncos. I haven't seen many of his games, but from what I can remember, he seems to provide some size on the wing, which could be good. Anything to alleviate playing 2nd rowers in centre/wing would be good IMO.

Last edited:
Allegedly has something to do with the signing of Brian Edwards.

Expect some more Souths Logan products in the coming 12 months.

Edrick Lee please.

Did Wighton play for Souths Logan?

Apparently Edwards is just reeling in the talent, does anyone else know of some proteges he had apart from Milford and Vidot?

Edit:
In 2010, Lee was playing in Brisbane's division two competition for Mt Gravatt, situated in the Brisbane Broncos official catchment area, when he was spotted by Souths Logan Magpies scout Brian Edwards.

^ Regarding Edrick Lee, come home Edrick :)

Last edited:
Apparently Edwards is just reeling in the talent, does anyone else know of some proteges he had apart from Milford and Vidot?

Edit:

^ Regarding Edrick Lee, come home Edrick :)

Edrick Lee + BRONCO Lee, Milford and Josh Papalli are his biggest names that I am aware of. If Jack Wighton was another, he'd be one too, though he's from NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • cento
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.