RUMOUR: Eels interested in Hunt

T

tony

Sep 13, 2016
Before people jump up and down going crazy

He is one of the off contract players
1. I hope we dont lose him and cant see him ever leaving!

2. If we were to lose him:
would this be possible?
Foran to Warriors (strong rumours)
Hunt to Eels
Shaun Johnson to broncos (bare in mind foran will proib just play his natural position 5/9) so this is very low chances

Wanna know everyones thoughts :)

My thoughts, I need to see more team lists.

So without Hunt:

1. Boyd
2. Oates/Kahu
3. Kahu/Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Pearson
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Arrow

14. Glenn
15. Ese'ese
16. TPJ
17. Opacic/Oates

What on earth has happened to Joffa?? He looked so good and now just seems to have gone alarmingly backwards.

Before people jump up and down going crazy

He is one of the off contract players
1. I hope we dont lose him and cant see him ever leaving!

2. If we were to lose him:
would this be possible?
Foran to Warriors (strong rumours)
Hunt to Eels
Shaun Johnson to broncos (bare in mind foran will proib just play his natural position 5/9) so this is very low chances

Wanna know everyones thoughts :)
Interesting first post. Johnson is one of the few players I would swap Hunt for and if all that happened we would be getting the best of the deal. Salary cap wise though I can't see it happening. Surely Johnson is on more than Hunt.

i agree sproj! I thought kodi would slot into the 7 esp we've resigned him and invested alot of time into him
you gotta feel for joe ofahengaue he was one for the future and still is
although im loving TPJ!! Always was a fan of his before he joined us from the raiders
people from canberra said he hit harder than papalli (TPJ is a good mate of papallis) and im like i doubt it but hes performing awesome (yes abit of topic)

Hunt will be here next year 100%, 2018 is so far away it's hardly even worth speculating about, 90% of our roster is off contract next year, our starting 17 in 2018 could quite literally consist of any number of different players

Media beat up ... there will be a dozen clubs chasing Hunt once his contract expires

Media beat up ... there will be a dozen clubs chasing Hunt once his contract expires

I don't reckon there will be. Only the desperate ones will be chasing him.

if we lost hunt i would want us to go and sign an organizing/kicking half. i dont see how johnson would give us anything we don't already have in milf and hunt.

if we lost hunt i would want us to go and sign an organizing/kicking half. i dont see how johnson would give us anything we don't already have in milf and hunt.

I think up until last week Johnson lead the comp in forced dropouts. Which is the one thing neither of our halves can do.

While true, he's another Milf, relies on individual brilliance rather than structure. We don't need another one of them.

I think up until last week Johnson lead the comp in forced dropouts. Which is the one thing neither of our halves can do.

Plus we need someone who shows up and finishes a game strongly and whilst Johnson is barely visible on the field for the first 70 minutes he certainly shows up at around the 73rd minute.

Plus we need someone who shows up and finishes a game strongly and whilst Johnson is barely visible on the field for the first 70 minutes he certainly shows up at around the 73rd minute.

So basically we need to ditch Milford rather than Hunt? We'd have a full 80 minute player between Johnson and Hunt!

Johnson is one of the best HBs in the comp, and would be even better if he wasn't in a shambles of a team. Of course you'd take him if, theoretically, he was the same price as Hunt. Won't happen though.

very true! i wouldnt say no to johnson!
did ash taylore resign with titans? (officially)

very true! i wouldnt say no to johnson!
did ash taylore resign with titans? (officially)
No, he didn't resign, he's still there.... Sorry, someone had to do it.

No, he didn't resign, he's still there.... Sorry, someone had to do it.
ye people sayign wayne wants taylor back....absolue crock of sh**
dont forget people making rumours have nothing to do since their teams arent playing finals footy

Unread

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.