[Rumour] The Hunt for Karmichael's return to Broncos.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
yeh lock is where i always saw him moving to.

Yeah, then he could run in the middle third, or is it the third middle ... middle middle, 1st quarter left third, middle of the third while alternating FB, wing, and prop.

Gotta love the modern game. Lucky the players don't get confused and know where not to be and to whom not to pass

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I don't think Hunt could come back and play in the Halves. I always thought he would end up in the backrow a bit like Luke Lewis. That said he could probably still play fullback given how much fitter he would be and how he would still be pretty good under the highball. I doubt he will come back and I think we can do better if we want to.

Yep !!

I like Kaz's reasoning. There's a lot of things to dislike about the guy, and none more so than the way he strung Brisbane along when he knew we were looking to him for the future.

Pass......

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Yeah, then he could run in the middle third, or is it the third middle ... middle middle, 1st quarter left third, middle of the third while alternating FB, wing, and prop.

Gotta love the modern game. Lucky the players don't get confused and know where not to be and to whom not to pass

:laugh:
I'm sure Alec will be right along to straighten you out on all that ........:tongue_smilie:

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
havent you heard? hes an unquestioned success apparently lol.

502323-andrew-demetriou.jpg

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

Wallace got confused, he thinks he is a third and not a half

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wallace got confused, he thinks he is a third and not a half

:laugh: Perfect

The pre-game thread is at it already - who is who what numbers are worn and who doesn't play there but over there ... maybe

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Chris Garry@chrisgarry14m
Anthony Griffin revealed in tonight's members forum the club would be interested in signing karmichael hunt if he chose to return to league

between this quote and the fact that hoffman has been moved back to fullback, i'm starting to doubt we'll be getting Barba anytime soon.

B

bigjaymz

BRL Player
Jul 14, 2010
What about Berrick Barnes? He is off contract with ARU and has signed a short stint deal with a Japanese rugby club??? Just a thought

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Barnes would just be another Wallace 2.0

ozzball

ozzball

QCup Player
Mar 17, 2013
Get Bennett back and Boyd comes as part of the deal ... 2 probs solved

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
What about Berrick Barnes? He is off contract with ARU and has signed a short stint deal with a Japanese rugby club??? Just a thought

Yeah, but he's made of glass and is shit... About from that he would be good

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Hate Berrick Barnes he is probably the worst player i've seen represent the Wallabies, as Pete said he would just be another Wallace.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Berrick Barnes would certainly lift the standard...of the game day cricket match.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Strapper
  • Redux
  • Culhwch
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Dexter
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.