NEWS Ryan Girdler hits out at Broncos’ ‘poor taste’ recruitment of Storm halfback Brodie Croft

Gordon doubling down, yet again on Triple M Sydney this arvo.
Please just fk off back to the Titans, we have no ties to you whatsoever any longer.
Go sort out the Titans with your mate Mal.

He's mad because our club doesn't have to pay a young half a million per season on promise alone.

We’re like coles supermarket to other clubs when they want to come shopping for a player.

That's funny Girds, because if the actual real rusted on Storm fans are to be taken at face value, they don't rate Croft at all:

1 solitary mention in 11 responses. Otherwise the discussion is all about Smith, Hughes and Paps. Clearly not getting along with Saint Cameron is grounds for immediate excommunication.

1. I find it hilarious that some of them think they too are in the hunt for a good halfback just as we are despite winning the minor premiership in a canter and having Munster, Hughes and Croft all still at the club. And they call us entitled.

2. I fucking love how Smith is suddenly past it and all but retired after they are eliminated. 24 hours is an eternity in this sport. I guess they are terrified he may pull a Thurston.

3. Seibold and Croft literally met to have discussions in a public place, with full knowledge that the story would get out. It wasn't like they were meeting in some undercover carpark and exchanging envelopes. Speaking of envelopes and shady meetings, you might want to ask Melbourne about that.

4. Shut the **** up, Girdler. Worry about your own mob, because lord knows there's plenty to worry about.

Last edited:
Poor taste? Is he talking about his coffee?

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.