Sack Seibold Now!

I did some digging and found the root of our problems. Pies' business cards had a printing error, but it's all fixed now.

Seibs card

I gave up watching rugby many years ago - with no regrets - but I might be tempted to tune in on this one and see if Pies can **** the Poms defence as bad as he did ours.

I gave up watching rugby many years ago - with no regrets - but I might be tempted to tune in on this one and see if Pies can **** the Poms defence as bad as he did ours.

Sounds like Siebold brought them covid.
Figures.

Speaking of Rugby, our old boy Izaia Perese made his debut for Australia in the Wallabies loss against Scotland last weekend. Never really got a chance with us.

might have had something to do with the drugs charges 🤔

Speaking of Rugby, our old boy Izaia Perese made his debut for Australia in the Wallabies loss against Scotland last weekend. Never really got a chance with us.

This 'scoop' was broken on this very forum days ago.

Can literally any league player end up playing for the wallabies??

Was more talking about the total lack of talent in the wallabies that they will take any league discard and throw them in there.

happy bart simpson GIF

Any league back - yes. Perese played pretty well to be fair, if not for stupidity, he could have been a pretty good league player and besides, he did come from union in the first place anyway, so not really fair to claim he was a league player first and foremeost.

Did he actually serve his suspension, or did RU ignore it and take him on regardless?

I don’t know but I imagine he did as their management recognises suspensions from other codes / authorities.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • phoenix
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Scorchie
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Maddy
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.