Sack Seibold Now!

He’s right to some extent. It isn’t their fault. Their level of incompetence is no longer a shock to anyone. It’s the fault of the guys who wrote their underserving contracts. That is the CEO and the boards faults - as a board member, the position the club is in is as much Lockyers fault as it is Seibold’s, Boyd’s, or Milford’s.
It is like a saying i heard, do you blame a 3 year old for crashing a car? No, you blame the thirty year old who gave the keys to the three year old and told them to drive.

Can someone clarify?
If we sack Seibold and his assistants, will their future salaries still contribute towards the coaching staff's salary cap (aroun $6 million I believe)?

Wages and or settlements counted towards the 5.7, and the new salary of the next guy.

Here’s my 6 step plan to fix the club culture. Bringing in experience guys with good defence, and trying to balance the team better.

1. Sack Seibold immediately.

2. Hire Kevie as head coach.

3. Shop around Milford and Croft to Bulldogs and NZ immediately for a straight swap with either or both for Foran and Green.
Warriors have already told Green his contract will not be extended at the end of the year, and Dogs have told Foran he won’t earn a cent over $400k (a 800k pay cut).
Dearden will get to partner one of them in the halves if either aren’t up to form or get injured, and will be mentored from both at training.

4. Blast Boyd into the sun never to be seen again.

5. Try and shop Offa to the Warriors in exchange for Blair. Blair has been told he’s no longer wanted, is great for team culture and at training standards.

6. Find a reliable cheap and good defender/communicator for left centre. What’s Opecic up to?

1. Niu
2. Farnworth
3. Opecic
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Foran
7. Green
8. TPJ
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14. Luke
15. Teo / Oates
16. Lodge / Flegler
17. Blair

18. Dearden

coach: Kev Walters.

leadership group; Glenn, Teo, Blair, Foran, Green, Carrigan

Last edited:
I can forgive Siebold for us not being in the 8 right now. I can forgive him for our string of losses. We are severly injury hit, more so than any other club. He doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to the roster right at this point in time.

What I can't forgive is the WAY we are losing. Zero line speed, zero aggression, zero heart. We are losing in the most heartless way possible.

Last edited:
The big losses are bad on their own. But the fact that after more than two months we're still dishing up absolute garbage with no real improvement speaks volumes.

This won't be fixed this year or any time soon without massive changes.

Id be telling milford and bird they won't get a single game at the broncos next year and to move on or risk never getting another contract just for starters.

Here’s my 6 step plan to fix the club culture. Bringing in experience guys with good defence, and trying to balance the team better.

1. Sack Seibold immediately.

2. Hire Kevie as head coach.

3. Shop around Milford and Croft to Bulldogs and NZ immediately for a straight swap with either or both for Foran and Green.
Warriors have already told Green his contract will not be extended at the end of the year, and Dogs have told Foran he won’t earn a cent over $400k (a 800k pay cut).
Dearden will get to partner one of them in the halves if either aren’t up to form or get injured, and will be mentored from both at training.

4. Blast Boyd into the sun never to be seen again.

5. Try and shop Offa to the Warriors in exchange for Blair. Blair has been told he’s no longer wanted, is great for team culture and at training standards.

6. Find a reliable cheap and good defender/communicator for left centre. What’s Opecic up to?

1. Niu
2. Farnworth
3. Opecic
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Foran
7. Green
8. TPJ
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14. Luke
15. Teo / Oates
16. Lodge / Flegler
17. Blair

18. Dearden

coach: Kev Walters.

leadership group; Glenn, Teo, Blair, Foran, Green, Carrigan

Isaac Moses says hi and thanks

*Dobbo warning*
He reckons Karl Morris is having high level discussions with News Corp in the background.
Reckons something will happen this week, but again, Dobbo warning..

Please be right for once Dobbo.

*Dobbo warning*
He reckons Karl Morris is having high level discussions with News Corp in the background.

Morris can **** right off. He's just as, if not more, responsible for this shit as Seibold. I'm hoping that if there are any "talks" going in, it won't be just about booting the coach, he'll have to be giving them some very convincing reasons why he should be keeping his own job.

Morris can **** right off. He's just as, if not more, responsible for this shit as Seibold. I'm hoping that if there are any "talks" going in, it won't be just about booting the coach, he'll have to be giving them some very convincing reasons why he should be keeping his own job.

News Corp installed Karl Morris as Chairman. Do we blame the chicken or the egg? I still remember Lachlan Murdoch driving One.Tel to the ground during the dot com era. Lachlan has form in fking things up. The sooner News Corp divests its 67 percent stake the better off Broncos will be.

News Corp installed Karl Morris as Chairman. Do we blame the chicken or the egg? I still remember Lachlan Murdoch driving One.Tel to the ground during the dot com era. Lachlan has form in fking things up. The sooner News Corp divests its 67 percent stake the better off Broncos will be.

Whats the club worth currently in anuaal profit? x that by 8/10 and you have your buyout value....

Guess what News LTD wants?

Screenshot 2020 07 19 The Courier Mail Breaking News Headlines for Brisbane and Queensland Cou

Last edited:
*Dobbo warning*
Once again, if true, who is leaking to the press.
We are Bulldogsesque atm. All our business is done in public , it's so amateurish.

The problem is, no one is standing up and saying, ‘Yeah there’s blames to go around but I’m also part of it and here is how I’m going to address it.’

Instead, like the team, no one is willing to be held accountable, it is always someone else’s fault.

After the finals game, Siebold should have looked straight into the camera and promised the Brisbane fans that a loss like that would never happen again.

Instead we got 3 more of them.

After the finals game, Siebold should have looked straight into the camera and promised the Brisbane fans that a loss like that would never happen again.

Instead we got 3 more of them.

Which means he was right not to say that.
He should also not say we won’t get flogged 3 more times like that this season because that is very much on the cards.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.