Sack Seibold Now!

The Bellamy thing I said was a joke because we always go after him and nothing happens. Bellamy is a cheat too and he’s fucked over this club more than most people so **** him too.
Truthfully and in fairness to you, you have never been a Bellamy fan👌
That said, so many on here would love to have Bellamy up here and I go along with that. I think he's a brilliant coach and the games biggest cheat but if kept to the straight and true path I think he'd have us near the top. He'd have the right blend of players in the same amount of time as Seibold has had.

How long do we put up with these performances. Clearly our players have talent but just aren't performing.

I don't think Kevvie is the answer. See if Hodges wants to caretake for the rest of the season, zero expectations, focus on recruitment for the next four or so months. Find a proven commodity.

It’s funny, I reckon if you did a poll the fans got everything they asked for apart from Darius being dropped.

The majority wanted Wayne out
The majority wanted Seibold as coach
The majority wanted Kniko, Macca, Moose, Kahu, and Roberts gone.
The majority wanted Thaiday and Gillo to retire.
The majority were stoked to get Croft, the halfback we never had.

I’m not sure what my point is. It’s just funny.

Write the year off. Sack the coach, Milf, Oates, Boyd, Offa to start. Another 5 or 6 blokes told to pull their finger out or they can join them.

We'll get flogged for a while longer but at least we'll have the potential to get better.

My picks. Brad Thorn, Craig Fitzgibbon or the Walker Brothers. Don’t really want the walker brothers, but at least we would be entertaining

It’s funny, I reckon if you did a poll the fans got everything they asked for apart from Darius being dropped.

The majority wanted Wayne out
The majority wanted Seibold as coach
The majority wanted Kniko, Macca, Moose, Kahu, and Roberts gone.
The majority wanted Thaiday and Gillo to retire.
The majority were stoked to get Croft, the halfback we never had.

I’m not sure what my point is. It’s just funny.
I don't think thats true

Active Now

• Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Maroon4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • kiwi2
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Tim K
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.