Sam Kasiano

I'll be surprised if Kasiano ends up being anything more than a one season wonder.

I have to agree with Big Pete here

Sam has had his moments no doubt ... but a guy of his size and build is simply not sustainable in today's rugby league

Give him any length of deal and you are risking him being lazy and overweight ... your props have to be able to play 40 mins minimum and he could struggle to even do that

Short term incentive based contract at best in my view

Its a NO from me

Oink !

If the dogs have to shed forwards as a result of the arrival of Fifita, I wouldn't mind making an offer at David Klemmer ... he is young and raw and depending on his contract situation you might get him for 2 or 3 years at $250k or a bit more and see where he goes from there

he is 6 ft 6 and weighs 120kg ... but at 20 years of age would be a good gamble

Oink !

All depends on who's coach for next season, no point splashing out big bucks on forwards if we are using the Griffin rotation is there.

Ok, forget about Klemmer, just looked him up on zero tackle ... $330k until the end of 2016 he is on ... next

Oink !

Kane Evans over Kasiano as we wont have to pay as much and I think Kane will have a longer career.

Des Hasler has gone through all the statistics needed for the new rule changes and come up with his own info saying Sam Kasiano will not survive so why the hell would we want to sign him?

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.