Scott Prince

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Was he caught in a rip or some crap at the beach?

News here reported he was and had footage of it.

haha Yeah that was gold.. He ended up swimming to shore himself but he thought he was goonne. He said he was sore from the game and just struggling out there. The surf was rough to he was getting hammered

Dunno, but he seemed to enjoy the oztag state cup at Runaway Bay on Friday. He came down to watch it.

Yeah the surf conditions really got up overnight and it was pretty dangerous out there today. The lifeguards launched a rescue boat, but he made it back to shore by himself in the end.

That was just acting we saw on the news but hey thank goodness Scottie got out okay.Scared the hell out of him ey!
Stupid Tits risking that boy [eusa_naugh Take the rest out into as rough as you like but just not Scott.

Close shave in surf for Titan's Prince

Beach recovery sessions for NRL players aren't meant to involve drowning, but Gold Coast co-captain Scott Prince found himself in trouble in the surf at the Titans' post-match swim on Sunday.

Sky News showed footage of a concerned Prince struggling in rough surf, hand raised to attract the attention of life guards.

"It was pretty scary but I'm from the bush so ... they nearly had to look for another halfback," 28-year-old Prince said.

"I was struggling, I was just tired and it was that rough but I was under the pump."

Gold Coast lifeguards were mobilised but Prince, who was caught in a rip, eventually managed to swim out of trouble.

"We keep an eye on our local boys, we want to make sure that they stay fit and healthy and keep winning," lifeguard Nathan Reeves said.

Source: AAP

The beaches down there today were wild. And it was freaking cold. Stuff that!

poor Scotty. enbarrassing but sounds like he played it up a bit.

he was probably drowning in 4 foot of water. icon_thumbs_u

[icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh That's what we said when we saw it on TV.Plus he was between the flags.Not that you can't drown in that much water but I do like the "I come from the bush bit". [icon_lol1. How long ago Scottie?May make others aware though especially kids.

He won't get a best actor award for that performance. [icon_lol1.

I am amazed he didn't say his GF, who is a Ambo didn't save him.

Kaz said:
He won't get a best actor award for that performance. [icon_lol1.

I am amazed he didn't say his GF, who is a Ambo didn't save him.

Bet his wife is jealous if he has a GF. [icon_wink She would have pushed him back under.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.