Sea Eagles vs Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

I’d happily contribute $5,000 to the $250,000 fine if they walk off. This game has been taken over by amateurs running it.

Vlandys and Abdo need to go. I hope the clubs lose their minds. And watch the Roosters be untouched by any of it.

Obviously this is in response to the massive fail from officials during Roosters v Eels game last week. They can never find the balance, they miss a major incident on the field obvious to everyone and in response just start throwing the sin bin hammer at every minor infraction just to make sure they don't miss anything.

That's what I'm saying though, it's shit, but it's the rules. You either adapt or you get players binned. I'm not defending the NRL at all, show me where I am. But if you keep breaking the rules, then you are dumb.

Exactly. I find it really hard to believe that Manly have been so squeaky clean all night though. Can't count the amount of shit I saw that just didn't get pulled up...we do it, 6 again. This match has been farcically officiated.

Manly just going from sideline to sideline and finding space... zero tactics.

Just looks like a shit game I used to play on PS1

Honestly we have played shithouse and manly have been great but this is bullshit. This is absolutely bullshit. And the ref and the Nrl should be embarrassed. This is one of the most embarrassing moments for the nrl ever. Like how can you stand there and explain a 44-6 score line when broncos have completed at 16/21 you can’t they have nit picked and reffed like an u7’s volunteer and it’s disgraceful

why is a backrower the only player trailing up for an offload

**** it makes me sick that we can't even drop Milford because we have nothing but spuds to replace him with. Reynolds is going to march into the place like Jesus

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • davidp
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • johnyE
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.