Second Test; Australia v New Zealand at the WACA

They've only needed the top 4 so far this summer

Bring in Dean for the period UTK is out. He will gain heaps from the experience and if Marsh is the other option, screw that! Pick anyone.

Khawaja out for two Tests.

Means Boxing Day all going well.

Well aware of that thanks. My point still stands bringing in a bloke who has played to first class games is fantasy land stuff.

I am not disagreeing with you; although Heals had only 7!

Johnson has lost a yard of pace. Just getting pummeled by Williamson. Williamson looks in control and has so much time.

In my opinion Taylor would struggle with the short ball on a decent WACA pitch.

NZ are in with a chance here . Australia 2 down trail by 18 still .

Anyone but Shaun Marsh, the bloke cannot handle pressure situations (or any semblance of sideways movement). Don't know how blokes like Lyon (horribly out of form, but it's glossed over) and Mitch Marsh are considered locks.

Aus are in serious trouble at the moment, Smith needs to play a classic.

Anyone but Shaun Marsh, the bloke cannot handle pressure situations (or any semblance of sideways movement). Don't know how blokes like Lyon (horribly out of form, but it's glossed over) and Mitch Marsh are considered locks.

Aus are in serious trouble at the moment, Smith needs to play a classic.

I really don't see how Lyon is 'horribly out of form'? And who would you replace him with?

Good knocks by Smith and Voges to get into a good position.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Painin the Haas
  • theshed
  • Gympie devil
  • jd87
  • Behold
  • something
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Skathen
  • lynx000
  • Swordfish
  • Kev_Guz
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • kiwibronco
  • GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • Redux
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.