NEWS Segeyaro Suspended, Commits To Education And Community Service

definitely a fair punishment IMO

Fair.

But also:
1 - it makes the Inglis punishment seem even more ludicrously relaxed than it already was, and;
2 - it further demonstrates how this club has a strong moral compass and most other clubs do not.

I'm fine with him missing a game, but 40 hours of community service seems strange. I'd understand it if it was something universally illegal, but being under 0.05% is literally OK if you don't have a letter stuck to your car window. What's he gonna say - "Don't drink...for 1/3 years?"

I'm fine with him missing a game, but 40 hours of community service seems strange. I'd understand it if it was something universally illegal, but being under 0.05% is literally OK if you don't have a letter stuck to your car window. What's he gonna say - "Don't drink...for 1/3 years?"

Make coffees for players and staff, he should have the skills.

Still puzzles me how Haas got away with his driving offence with the Broncos. His was arguably worse than Seggy.

Still puzzles me how Haas got away with his driving offence with the Broncos. His was arguably worse than Seggy.
Cause he was already suspended.

It was consecutive sentences haha.

Cause he was already suspended.

It was consecutive sentences haha.

They didn't add on to his suspension though did they for him being uncooperative? His driving issue came after he was suspended already.

Last edited:
Anyone know if Segs has been named in Q Cup this week so he can serve his suspension?

If TBA Carroll did it.

Out of curiosity, how does his offence get from being pulled over to the club / media / integrity unit being notified ? Do the cops dob them in coz of their profile / status ?

Out of curiosity, how does his offence get from being pulled over to the club / media / integrity unit being notified ? Do the cops dob them in coz of their profile / status ?
I'd say the players dob themselves into the club. Better to cop it on the chin than have your employer hear about it 3rd hand.

Last edited:
I'd say the players dob themselves into the club. Better to cop it on the chin than have your employer hear about it 3rd hand.
Aye, I wouldn't be surprised if there were contract terms that all incidents including police charges had to be reported to the club asap. At my work I'm required to inform management if I'm charged with any offence. Not doing so is grounds for disciplinary action.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.