NEWS Segeyaro wants to seal the deal

This. The guy was out in the wilderness for a long time with nobody willing to take the chance. I don't know why that is but it certainly makes me hesitant. I'd go with 3-4 weeks of him in the team and offer him another year. I don't want to pounce before we know him a bit better, but I don't want us to wait until his stocks rise...and I think they will. Also dependent on what happens with Macca.
Looks like there trying to off load Macca.(well according to the courier)
Who would want to buy him... maybe some English club.

for mine, id be organising Macca's future; then once that's sorted to everyones satisfaction then look to tie down Segs...not the other way around...

Besides, no need to rush into anything, I'm sure the coach and the club are providing enough verbal reassurances about what kind of future he can have here to not make a snap decision about a contract...flying his folks down and all should be proof enough that this is where his future lies..

I can defo see him becoming a cult hero here too...which would be great..1

I say if he is only signed for 6 months then just increase his payments. Based on that game he deserves a game payment increase. It could end up like the Benji contract and if it does and Segs moves on then Goodluck to him.

We still have McCullough and young Turpin, we'll be fine. And if Segs stays around the great.

McCullough & young Jake

I say if he is only signed for 6 months then just increase his payments. Based on that game he deserves a game payment increase. It could end up like the Benji contract and if it does and Segs moves on then Goodluck to him.

We still have Turpin, we'll be fine. And if Segs stays around the great.

FTFY

The words McCullough and we'll be fine do not belong in the same sentence unless that sentence is we don't have McCullough anymore, we'll be fine.

We still have McCullough and young Turpin, we'll be fine. And if Segs stays around the great.

McCullough & young Jake

I don’t think we’d have to offer him much to stay. If you watch his podcast on the Broncos Facebook page he is quoted as saying money isn’t everything and that happiness is. Also thinks playing for us is his best chance is achieving his life dream of playing State of Origin. He also has several irons in the works business wise. I reckon you could offer him maybe double minimum wage if we are just using him for 30 minute stints and he’d take that for next year. Obviously the more he plays and the better his performances are you could tack a bit more on his contract..... or you know we could go the Roosters route and fill up some brown paper bags or offer him some ‘incentives’

I don’t think we’d have to offer him much to stay. If you watch his podcast on the Broncos Facebook page he is quoted as saying money isn’t everything and that happiness is. Also thinks playing for us is his best chance is achieving his life dream of playing State of Origin. He also has several irons in the works business wise. I reckon you could offer him maybe double minimum wage if we are just using him for 30 minute stints and he’d take that for next year. Obviously the more he plays and the better his performances are you could tack a bit more on his contract..... or you know we could go the Roosters route and fill up some brown paper bags or offer him some ‘incentives’

“Business” plans in the works? Sounds legit.

He would likely be suspended for a game so it looks like we're going to lose him for the Titans game.

Although, he probably wasn't drinking. You don't need to drink alcohol to get done for drink driving. We'll see what the story says.

Probably driving to maccas hungover as f.ck to try out the new Broncos platinum card

2 game ban if your name is Inglis, that was a midrange too.

Probably driving to maccas hungover as f.ck to try out the new Broncos platinum card
Should have gotten Milford to drive him there. In all seriousness though damn it talk about throwing it away.

Last edited:
I would wait for some facts to come out. He was on his Ps which means the reading could be 0.0000001 and the cops would have to charge him. If he was over 0.05 though, well he might be screwed. What is a 28yr old still doing on their P's anyway?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.