NEWS Seibold’s final warning for failing halves

About time someone called it out. Statements like this don’t usually fall of deaf ears but I guess it’s ok because of who it’s aimed at

Maybe I missed a few, but I haven't seen any comments hoping for injury that haven't been called out tbh.

I think that the experiment with Milford in the halves has pretty much run its course. I understand why (the money he’s being paid) they want him getting his hands on the ball, but think his best opportunity is at Fullback where he’s got vision and time to pick when to inject himself into the game.

Ultimately I think Boyd has to surrender the #1 jersey to Milford and free up space for some younger legs.

Seibold is going to have to act by round 9 if things don’t change dramatically (which I can’t see happening at the moment).

Perhaps there will need to be a clean sheet.

Milford to Fullback
Boyd to Center
Bird to Five Eighth
Deardon to Halfback
Nickorima to Bench Utility

Play Macca for 60 minutes with Nickorima as interchange.

Most of the successful teams now run with an “Impact” Dummy Half to spark their attack against tired Forwards.

By Round 9 our season is gone anyway unless a miracle we’re to occur.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.