NEWS Seibold and Dearden not talking (about that rumour)

the fact that the Roosters and Storm have enquired about Dearden speaks volumes as to his ceiling.

We shouldn't really be fumbling around with our spine at present but if losses continue to rack up then surely Dearden gets his opportunity.

Keary and Dearden on paper looks like it would work very well; a young gun learning. his trade besides a premiership winning half.

But id like to see Dearden play to see how he has improved since last year.

Also Keary may well be amicable to come here in 2022 cause I've a feeling the current coach wont be here by then..

You do know that the roosters stockpile every single half they see, right?

I'd love to see Keary here, but it's a pipe-dream atm.
They stockpile them until they're no longer useful to them OR they're caught with drugs... Flanagan better be watching his drinks

Why is everyone so high on Dearden? The blokes done nothing.

Hope... That’s what we’ve become.

I’m looking forward to seeing more of him, but he won’t be the answer. He really needs an old head that can show him the way and we certainly don’t have that.

yeah sure I hope he goes well but if he decides to **** off nothing he’s shown us will make me weep at a departure.

in fact, if the club rates him, he’s probably fucking useless

Dearden will be starting half next week. Milford is on his way out of this side and out of this club I reckon. He's checked out.

I wonder if Milf might be released some time next week. A team like Newcastle would love him and if he goes to a top team, he will likely bring them down too.

I wonder if Milf might be released some time next week. A team like Newcastle would love him and if he goes to a top team, he will likely bring them down too.
i very much doubt that. but knowing us we'd pickup 3/4's of the cheque too.

unlike melbourne who reeeee'd about paying like 1/10 of croft even though they were happy to be rid of him.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.