NEWS Seibold: Te'o spells TKO for the Eagles

Milf is going to chuck out his Macca's card and be drooling in his sleep when he finds out about the munchie box.

Interesting that Siebs mentioned his 15 year's experience coaching in regards to what needs to be done in the short-term and that they'll be focusing on a few critical areas. Our poor attitude and embarrassing defensive structures were there for all of us to see last season and I'm yet to see any short-term improvement in these critical areas.

we should start awarding the ‘Munchy Box Man of the Match” in post game threads.

That’s because they are all long-term issues. Our simple short term strategy as always boils down to “just win ffs”.

we should start awarding the ‘Munchy Box Man of the Match” in post game threads.

That’s because they are all long-term issues. Our simple short term strategy as always boils down to “just win ffs”.

Which is a perfectly good strategy if followed.

So, boys, keep it simple. JUST. WIN. FFS.

A quick google image search really changes things. McHubt has catfished us with that munchy box photo.
Not original content, no. But next time I'm back in Scotland - might not be this year at this rate - I'll take one just for you!

Tell me where to find one in Brissie and witness history in the making.
Never seen one in Aus. I think we've completely skipped this phase of food evolution. But those of you old enough to have been around Paddington in the mid-Eighties might remember a Chinese restaurant called "Gum Wah," whose most expensive takeout item at $3.20 was the Shandy Three-in-One Large. It was a similar affair: three big scoops of various gluey Chinese dishes on a bed of egg rice, all dumped into a foil lined cake box. Pay an extra 20c for the combo and they'd thrown in a plastic cup of orange cordial.

Last edited:
Not original content, no. But next time I'm back in Scotland - might not be this year at this rate - I'll take one just for you!

Oh no, that wasn’t what I meant. I meant that all the other search results don’t look anywhere near as appealing as the photo you posited! 😂

Oh no, that wasn’t what I meant. I meant that all the other search results don’t look anywhere near as appealing as the photo you posited! 😂
I can assure you from experience no matter how good they look in the state you are when you custom make them, they're always one large box of regret on the way back up.

Dunno, this looks pretty good to me.
images

Interesting that Siebs mentioned his 15 year's experience coaching in regards to what needs to be done in the short-term and that they'll be focusing on a few critical areas. Our poor attitude and embarrassing defensive structures were there for all of us to see last season and I'm yet to see any short-term improvement in these critical areas.

He has an awfully high opinion of his own coaching career, doesn't he?

That food looks like a huge box of salmonella and the sauce looks like the after mark.

On another note I’m excited to see how the big fella goes !

Te’o is going to be well underdone I would have thought - especially under the new rules?

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • The Strapper
  • Dexter
  • thenry
  • Howie
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  • Tristan1990
  • azza.79
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrtij
  • ozzball
  • bert_lifts
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.