NEWS Seibold: Te'o spells TKO for the Eagles

Just like the last kebab I had, though the after effects did look like that haggis bowl.
Speaking of haggis, here's a mistake you only make once: ordered the "battered haddock" from a local chippie. Redundant really, they only sell one type of fish and they only cook it one way. Instead got "battered haggis." Blame the accent. At the time, didn't even know it was a thing. Let's just say haggis doused in batter, deep fried and left a couple of hours to harden in a bain marie need not be on your bucket list of world foods.

29556542981 c9f8044b58 b

This is the longest I've seen a thread go on with no mention of football. Wow the Broncos suck right now

This is what I'm excited for Teo to bring to the boys.
3:20 and on.

If Te'o could bring back the defence he showed for Souffs in 2014, he'd be really valuable off the bench. Our forward pack is really a little soft to be honest, despite the talent and potential.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • Tristan1990
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrtij
  • Howie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ozzball
  • The Strapper
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.