NEWS Seibold will march to the beat of his own drum at Broncos

Broncos are back next Thursday, and Seibold did Souths' plan before he went to the UK. I can't see how they can swap and be organised before next week. You would lose too much time planning.

If it was going to happen I could only see it work if you got it done straight after the Finals when plans and reviews are done.
Where did you hear this? On Foxsports site it says Broncos don't start until November 24 or something... Which would give them plenty of time...

Where did you hear this? On Foxsports site it says Broncos don't start until November 24 or something... Which would give them plenty of time...

Have to have four weeks off so Test players are back end of November but testing starts on Thursday for anyone else and some injured guys.

Have to have four weeks off so Test players are back end of November but testing starts on Thursday for anyone else and some injured guys.
Seems weird that they would use the date that all players are back for us and none of the other teams dont you think?

Brisbane’s 2019 preparations will also commence next Thursday with assistant coach Jason Demetriou in charge of a collection of second-tier Broncos, in Bennett’s absence.
Bennett isn’t due back to the Broncos from his England coaching commitments until November 15 - three days after the Rabbitohs players are scheduled to commence pre-season training under Seibold.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...d/news-story/f59b98e76b5750e3f8bf5dcc38f0803e

Just to confirm what I was saying- it's definitely Thursday.

Could be awkward for Demetriou.

Not necessarily, there's nothing to say that JD won't be hanging around as an assistant in the scenario that Wayne does leave early. My gut feeling is that he was probably the closest to pipping Seibold at the post for the top job, so we'd definitely be keen to keep him as an assistant, just a matter of whether he feels disrespected or undermined by not getting the gig, which hopefully he's not, because I could see Seibold & JD being a really nice combination.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.