#seiboldout

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Let's get this trending. This **** has done absolutely nothing. Joe blow off the street could get this stacked team to the finals, yet he plays a bunch of useless has-beens (Darius, Macca) or out of position players (Turpin) in key positions. He was meant to come in and make the tough decisions. He has done anything but that. I've had it, this is embarrassing. We're the Brisbane Broncos ffs.

Management should swallow their pride and get Kevvie in. Placing players out of position is just dumb fullstop.......

I'm fully on board with this.

The roster isn't great but this bloke is inept.
[automerge]1568531232[/automerge]
Management should swallow their pride and get Kevvie in. Placing players out of position is just dumb fullstop.......
Management, or more pointedly, Paul White, should be sacked

Last edited:
The only good thing right now is the dreadful Broncos season is over, and I can have some good happy quality weekend.

Guys, tbh, this sport is no bigger than your life, family or yourself, don’t take it too seriously. Find a new hobby off-season, NFL or cricket or something you don’t have to put your heart and soul in.

I shall see you all next season!!!

Seibold. His last 32 NRL games: 18 losses, 13 wins, 1 draw. A 40% win rate.
images

This is far too premature, and a bit of a knee jerk reaction.

I'll be on board if Siebold does nothing with our halves/recruitment in the off season. I still think Siebold deserves more of a chance, and it's too early for lynch mobs.

You know what this clubs biggest issue is? Scrutiny. Constant scrutiny. No coach worth a pinch of shizen wants to come here, because the NRL have fostered an environment where the best coaches are the ones that find ways to push the boundaries of the rules the furthest while getting away with it. So of course the likes of Melbourne and Roosters can do it to their hearts content. A Bellamy or a Robinson wouldn't get away with the shit they do coaching us. Magnifiying glasses hanging over the club 24 hours a day, 7 days a week doesn't make for a great environment for pushing the rules to their limit. The media didn't give a shit about Melbourne's Wrestlemania until Canberra blew the horn over it loud and clear.

This is why we should be inviting Brisbane 2, because we need the medias toxic and self serving ass off our back so the club can actually grow a healthy pair of nuts back. This garbage is EMBARRASSING.

GrimMeaslyGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

I'd like to see him have another season to see if he can grow into the role, but I'm not chockers with confidence thing's will improve.

Terribly disappointing end to a season, I’ve turned this Parra game off... will save judgement until start of next season. But it’s the same issues as it was 12months ago...

If this is what supporting the Broncos is like, then I probably won’t find myself supporting them / NRL anymore. I really like them, but I probably represent the majority of the fans in the sense that I’m not a full hardcore. Why follow something that isn’t fun to follow? It’s not fun being a broncos fan right now.

Too much internal politics and weird decision making going on, that definition of insanity quote springs to mind. The necessary changes which have been obvious for two years now, are still not being made.

Macca, Boyd really have to go & Milf’s salary (& prob birds) should be downgraded a bit.

The worst part about this season for me was just how BORING we were. No structure, no creativity , no skill.... just pass it to the big kid. Yuck

I’m a big fan of Seibold and always have been ever since I saw us play the Rabbitohs last year. They were just epic to watch, so I still feel like he will be able to implement a strong game plan for us. But as every game passes my confidence is waning.

We have the cattle. Our forwards are epic. Milf, Dearden, Bird and Turps would be a formidable spine. Just make it happen.

I feel like screaming at them WHY CANT YOU GUYS MAKE IT WORK YOU HAVE ONE JOB!!!!!!

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.