Select the Auckland 9s Squad

[Tweet]693934946184900608[/Tweet]

Faaarrk yeah! !!!!!!
I'd build a fucken dinghy out of chopsticks & toothpicks & paddle with my 4skin to see the greatest ever 1more time!!!!
How do we make it happen?
Pleeeease Pleeeease Pleeeease Lockyer

ha not sure about all that... cant fault the passion though!

not sure how to feel about this : -/

Most likely just that he will be the most experienced player in our nines team i guess. No chance they give him the club captaincy back imo

It sounds like we're sending a pretty full strength side over though.. Adam Blair, Darius Boyd, Alex Glenn, Sam Thaiday are all confirmed to be going.

Hunt & Milford are the only two ruled out so far. Our starting 9 will probably be something like -

1) Darius Boyd
2) Carlin Anderson
3) James Roberts
4) Kodi Nikorima
5) Sam Scarlett
6) Andrew McCullough
7) Alex Glenn
8) Sam Thaiday
9) Adam Blair

Sam scarlett?? That's pretty random. .

Sam scarlett?? That's pretty random. .

No it's not, we'll be sending 2-3 halves, Nikorima, Scarlett & Nicholls are the likely choices, I'm guessing Wayne probably opts for Nicholls & Nikorima, but I'd go with Scarlett, just to see what he's got.

No it's not, we'll be sending 2-3 halves, Nikorima, Scarlett & Nicholls are the likely choices, I'm guessing Wayne probably opts for Nicholls & Nikorima, but I'd go with Scarlett, just to see what he's got.

Just meant it's purely a subjective choice of your own to want to see him. . So yes, a bit random. (You were saying we have an almost full strength side so this isn't an obvious choice)

Last edited:
1 boyd
2 Anderson
3 roberts
4 glenn
5 kahu
6 nikorima

7 blair
8 thaiday
9 macca

Fullback / 5/8
Half
2 wings
2 centres
2 prop
Hooker

Bennett will take a 20s playmaker for sure. He took jayden last year

Just meant it's purely a subjective choice of your own to want to see him. . So yes, a bit random. (You were saying we have an almost full strength side so this isn't an obvious choice)

You're planing on taking Kahu as your Five-Eighth and Nikorima as your Halfback with no other playmakers on the team and you're calling my selection random? I can guarantee you that Scarlett and/or Nicholls are in the squad.

Last edited:
id have thought a 20s player also - anyone in contention for 1st grade surely would be in line at the Cowboys trial???

so yeah 'random' seems appropriate

id have thought a 20s player also - anyone in contention for 1st grade surely would be in line at the Cowboys trial???

so yeah 'random' seems appropriate

Well Milford will be at the Cowboys trial, which means we'll only need 1 half with him, could be anyone at this stage.

Nikorima will surely get the nod.

I think another half will go to the tournament, but not as a starter.

And i have boyd as the fullback/ 5/8th

You're right. . He probably will be named in the side, but i doubt as a starter

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Browny
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.