Seu Seu Sacked by Knights

Yep, first thing I thought of when I heard this story was Wes Naqaima.

I agree players need to be punished and those with obvious drinking problems should be out of the game getting their **** together.

But damn, everyone at the Newcastle club involved with this are MASSIVE hypocrites.

the also signed Mitchell Sargent after the cowboys sacked him for testing positive to cocaine :roll:

The Knights are an odd breed. They also sacked Wayne Phillips (think that was his name) but not Adam MacDougall when they both got done for drugs.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
The Knights are an odd breed. They also sacked Wayne Phillips (think that was his name) but not Adam MacDougall when they both got done for drugs.

And "were shocked" when they heard about Andrew Johns' extracurricular activities.
They turn a blind eye to their stars behaving badly. But will make an example out of a youngster/fringe player.

Just ask Dane Tilse.

Seu Seu later later.

Same old story.Already picked up by another club and just waiting for a clearance from the NRL.Why sack players just to have them play against your team the following week? :x

Kee said:
Same old story.Already picked up by another club and just waiting for a clearance from the NRL.Why sack players just to have them play against your team the following week? :x

aparrently he is signing a $200 per match contract ... this would be a hell of a lot less than he was on at the knights

That is only until he gets a clearance from the NRL I read.Bit the same as Lacey with the Jets :!: Titans if he is cleared maybe :?:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.