Sharks Vs. Broncos *SPOILER*

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Beads6 said:
The worst thing with the Broncos is as a fan I am alwyas worried a try will be scored against us no matter where abouts on the field we are.

Exactly. Seems everytime they get the ball in our own half we get scored on. Why the hell is our defense so f****** bad?!

Henjak is just a Bennett puppet. No new ideas, no new plays and the same old bullshit problems.

The axe will never be wielded. Ever.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Setu was the first contact, he tried the big **** glory shoulder charge and he went straight through. Everyone else had to try and cover. It's all down to Setu IMO. **** retard.

Yes Setu should have wrapped him up, but that's not an excuse for everyone else hardly even laying a hand on him.

Anyway, Setu's been taken off now. icon_smile

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It won;t matter Setu will be in the side next week... Henjak better get that Williams on early

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
and to think we waited all this time to see Hunt into first grade. These young guys for the Broncos are certainly making one side look good, pitty its not the Broncos :(

R

rissi_gurl

NYC Player
Mar 17, 2008
Lagi you waste of on interchange... were not gonna see you in first grade again this year!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Wow another error. This is almost as bad as the Melbourne performance.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
How I met your mother...the bro's code. Sweeet.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
lol cmon you might miss a knock on or a failed shoulder charge

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Tell you what, i wouldn't mind seeing Copley given a chance at left centre in the next few weeks. At the expense of Steve Michaels of course.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'd like to see Devere at left centre in place of steve michaels

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'd like to see Ben Ikin come out of retirement and play left centre before Michaels...

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
WOEFUL worst game i have seen all year we are finished for this year even with the Origin players back will be lapped by every team in comp Yow yeh is shit as is setu

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well one good thing is that any other team in the 8 and we would be 30-40 points down. A small positive...

Active Now

• Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Painin the Haas
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.